4

Jazmine
It's time for me to get ready for my new school which is Lincoln High School. I'm very nervous about going to that school because one, I'm shy around new people, two, they going to stare at me and three I don't know anybody in Dallas but my family members from my mom side. So I got up at 5am, stretch, made my bed up and went to the bathroom.

Ugh, I wish high school just started at 8am because like St Louis, I got to get up extremely early to get ready for school but class is over around 3pm. I went to the bathroom, turn the shower on, took my clothes off, put them in the hamper and got into the warm shower. I washed my body about 3 times with "Bodycolgy Sweet Love" body washed before I got out of the shower.

Bodycolgy Sweet Love

I got out of the shower, dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom to put my clothes on

I got out of the shower, dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom to put my clothes on. I sprayed love box, put on my white bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my boyfriend jeans and white shoulder shirt.
Jazmine's outfits

Before I put my socks on, I checked the time and it's almost 5:49am which is I got enough time to do my hair

Before I put my socks on, I checked the time and it's almost 5:49am which is I got enough time to do my hair. I put my socks and shoes on, put my hair into the bun since I washed my hair last night before I went to bed, put on my earrings, necklace, sprayed myself and put my coats on. I turned the lights off and went downstairs.
"Morning Jazmine" My dad said
"Morning mom and dad" I said as I grabs the strawberry pop tart since I don't have time to fixed me some cereal because its almost time for me to go. I grabbed the juice out of the refrigerator and grabbed the Granny Smith apple as my dad start asking me.

"Are you ready?" My mom asked.
"Yes" I said as I gave my dad an hug and heads out of the door.
"Have an good day at school" He said as my mom locked the door on the cold Monday morning.
"I will" I said as I got into the car and put my seatbelt on as my mom started the car and turn the heat on before she drove off to my new school.

Lincoln High School
My mom pulled up to my new school as she stopped the car with the music on low since it's early in the morning.
"Are you okay baby?" My mom asked as I snapped out of my thoughts of me and Jaylan's neighbor named Demetrius getting married at Hawaii one day.
"Yes, I'm just nervous" I said as my mom rubbed my curvy wave hair and put her hands on my shoulder.