8

Brittani
After I went to Maurice's house which is I braided his hair last night until almost 1am, I decided to fixed everybody some breakfast including Shay. Me and my mom got into the argument yesterday after I got out of school because she don't like the fact when I'm at his house like he some kind of criminal and shit. I mean come on, half of the guys she sleeps around with did hella lot worst than Maurice which is he not an drug dealer.

What's make matter worst is that she tried to get me to stay at the hotel room with some chubby man so they can have an threesome which is not going to happen. It's not that I got anything against big guy, that man is older enough to be my dad like most of them guys she sleeps with. So I hung up on her because I wasn't trying to hear her ranting about how ungrateful I am, I'm a whore nor none of that bullshit because I'm not like her.

As soon I put the turkey bacon on the pan, I saw Shay walking in the living room mean mugged me like the middle child stole their younger siblings candy.
"Are you going to say good morning or what?" I asked ain't with the rude shit.
"Hell no, why are you here bitch?" She asked trying to start some shit early in the morning. I don't know why she trying to start shit with me since all I said was good morning.

It's bad enough that I had to live with my drunk ass mother who don't appreciate anything I do now this hoodrat, get the hell out of here because I dealt with enough drama for one weekend.
"I'm not going to asked your ugly ass no more, why are you here?" She yelled banging the table that causes Maurice to wake up.
"Stop all that damn yelling, it's too early for that shit" I said in my normal tone as I put the cooked turkey bacon on the paper towel.

"I don't give a damn bitch, I don't want your ass around my man anyway" She screaming like an bratty ass 6 years old boy that needs an good old ass whopping. When Maurice came into the living room, he pissed off which is I won't blame him because his girl started that shit.
"What the hell is going on here?" He asked as I'm about to scramble the eggs.

"What the hell is going on, better questions why did you let that ugly ass bitch in our house?" She screamed. More I hear this Monica's long lost sister acting like an child, more I want to beat the cat shit out of her because all I want to do is have an good breakfast on the Saturday morning but she ruined it. They continue going back and forth until I stopped them.

"You ain't got to eat here, go to the IHOP with your little side dude like you always do" I said since she being ungrateful bitch.
"Really, you going to let that bitch talk to me like that?" She asked with her arms folded.
"You heard Brittani, you can just take your ass back to bed and sleep like you always do" He said since she too lazy to do anything around the house.

She throw the purse at him and stormed off.
"Screw all of y'all" She screams and slammed the door. Her ass better be lucky that he was raised by his dad and his stepmom because if it wasn't for them 2 people, it's would be an dramatic violence case. I know dramatic violence is wrong but I know Maurice wants to choke her for her foolishness which is I won't blame him.

After I fixed us an plates, we sat down and start eating the breakfast as Maurice getting ready to say something.
"Sorry about Shay" He said pissed off at his girlfriend for acting like a brat.
"It's okay" I said taking an bite of the cheese grits and continue eating the breakfast in silence until Shay stormed into the living room and start yelling at me.
"Where the hell is my food?" She asked being so damn wishy washy right now.

"First all, lower your voice before the lady next door start complaining and 2, I thought you going back to bed and sleep till noon like you always do?" Maurice asked. Yes, he got the next door neighbor who can't stand loud music expertly early in the morning where she still be asleep.