1

Jazmine

Hey everybody, my name is Jazmine Little but you can call me Jaz whenever you want to

Hey everybody, my name is Jazmine Little but you can call me Jaz whenever you want to. I'm 17 years old and I'm about to start my new life at Dallas, TX after I got raped by one of my aunt from my dad side but she didn't do anything about it. I keep telling my aunt that her creepy boyfriend raped me multiple times but she accusing me of lying but I'm not.

The last straw was when I laid in my bed asleep while the creepy guy looking at me getting ready to raped me which is he did. I tried to stopped him but he continues until my dad came to the guest room and start beaten the hell out of him as I cried on my mom shoulder. While my mom called 911, my other aunt cussed her out because she knew that creepy guy was rapping me but she didn't do anything to stop it. She just choose a man over somebody's kids which is why my younger cousin is in the foster care system now.

I miss my 4 years old cousin and wish that she could stayed with us but me and my parents about to move to Dallas, TX which is my mom's hometown to start our new lives there after I dealing with the sick family members from my dad side and almost committed suicide. After I spent about 2 hours sleeping in the car on late-January since it's a week after MLK day, my dad woke me up.
"Baby girl, we're here" My dad said as I woke up to the nice big house.

Jazmine's new house

I yawned out of my sleep and got out of the car, grabs my things and got in our new house and we already got the new furniture

"Do you like it Jaz? My mom asked
"Yes this is nice, who did all that?" I asked knowing that she didn't do all that herself.
"Me, your father and your aunt did it along with your aunt" My mom said talking about family members from my mom's side. I went to the kitchen and the dinning room which is also nice along with the first bathroom since this house got 3 bathroom which is one downstairs and 2 more upstairs. She told me to go upstairs, I'll going to love it even more as I went upstairs, I went to the bathroom first before I go to my new room which is black and pink Paris theme bedroom.
Jazmine's bedroom

When I saw my new room, I broke down and cry because it's was nice

When I saw my new room, I broke down and cry because it's was nice. I gave my mom an hug as I cried on her shoulder.
"Thank you mom" I cried
"You are welcome baby, now go ahead and unpack your stuff, your dad should be back with dinner" My mom said as I started unpack my things including my personal things before I took out my notebook and white an pomes about depression and heartache.

I love writing pomes along with painting because it's help me though my depressions. Sometimes, I'm tends to get an suicidal thoughts because I felt unwanted for unknown reason. I mean the only ones that loves me is my parents and family from my mom side since they said that I'm beautiful in my own ways but I don't believe it.

I mean look at me, I'm fat, ugly and gross that no cute boys don't want me. I continue waiting the pomes until I heard my dad calling me.
"Jaz, dinner ready" My dad yelled.
"Coming dad" I said as I put my pens down, went downstairs to the dinning room with the McDonald's bag as he gave me an chicken sandwich, fries and coke as I sit down and getting ready to eat as my dad started asking me.
"Are you enjoying your new room?" My dad asked as he taking an bites of the big Mac.
"Yes, I love it" I said.

"Well, I'm glad you enjoying your new home since tomorrow, we'll going to learn more about Dallas" My mom said since it's only the weekend and I'll be going to the same school as my cousin from my mom side going which Jaylan.

Jaylan is my cousin from my mom side that also go an low self-esteem and has been bullied but it's due to her skin color. They be calling her an "burnt bitch", " tar baby " and so on. She won't have to worrying about it because we will be going to the same school starting Monday.

I continue eating dinner until I threw my food trash away, took my half of cup of Coke and went upstairs as my mom yelled.
"Remember, don't stay up too late, we got some things to do on tomorrow  morning" My mom yelled.
"I won't" I said as I went to my room, put my cup down, went to the bathroom, did my nightly hygiene, went back to my room, sprayed my love box, put on my bra and draws on, lotion my body and put on my pajamas.

I sat down and continue waiting pomes for a while until it's time for me to go to bed which is I can't stayed up late tonight because we got some things to do in the morning.