11

Jaylan
I'm at the cafeteria with Jazmine just talking about our plans for the weekend since she will be at Demetrius's house on Saturday just probably watching the movies. I know Demetrius only know Jazmine for a week but I can see the better chemistry between him and Jazmine than Alexis which is I'm glad I didn't see her all day yesterday.

As for Tasha, I heard from Jazmine yesterday at gym class that she refused to apologize to her for telling her to starve herself to death couple of days ago. If you asked me, that's basically wishing death on people because all my cousin wanted was an apology but she just being an bitch about it which is didn't surprise me because she always does that to me.

We continue talking until Tasha came to our table with the attitude like she wants to kill us or something.
"The hell are you looking at burnt bitch?" She asked
"Nothing" I nervously said since the way she talks to me sounds like she wants to grabbed my hair and beat me up.
"Don't lie to me, I know you and your fat ass cousin ain't talking about me?" She screamed as 5 asian guys looking at her like she crazy.

I don't know what the hell is her problem but she needs to get rid of her attitude because we didn't do anything to her.
"Good, tell that gorilla to stayed away from Demetrius because nobody wants an fat overweight bitch like her same with the tar baby like you" She said as she stormed off with her friends. She better be lucky that Brooke ain't got here yet because if she did, she won't hesitate knocking the hell out of her but that's has to be handled outside of school because there about 7 security guard in this school and the principle don't play when it's comes to school fights.

I'm not kidding, if anybody having an fight expertly around lunch time, they might kicked you out it's depends on how far the fights is. The class getting ready to start soon so I decided to go to the locker and get the few things in the locker as I saw Tyrell standing there.
"Sup Jay" He said taking an sip of the minute maid watermelon juice.
"Hey Tyrell, where's Tyler?" I asked since I usually see his brother but I don't see them on the bus this morning.

"He in the bathroom" He said as he went closed to me smelling like he took an shower multiple times this morning before he went to school.
"Where were y'all, why wasn't y'all on the bus this morning?" I asked just wondering.
"Sorry, Tyler dumbass didn't wake me up this morning which is caused us to missed the bus" He said since his mom took them to school.

I mean continue on, she an CNA nurse and she ain't got to be at work until 8am anyways. We continue talking until he start asking me.
"Do you have any plans for Friday?" He asked
"Not really why?" I asked since I don't be all that busy on Friday.
"I'm just wondering are you going to the movies with me, Tyler and his girlfriend Erica?" He asked planing on the double date so that them twins boys won't fighting over me.

"Of course" I said
"Good, I'll give you more details at gym class" He said since we don't have an same lunch but Tyler got most of the class with me. I hope the movie they picking is decent and not none of the chick flick movie that causes me to sleep nor horror movie that too creepy.

Maurice
I woke up at 9am since I didn't have to take Brittani to school today just about to getting ready for work I went to the bathroom, did my hydride and went back to my room to put my work clothes on. While I'm putting my draws on, Shay's phone starting ringing and I saw the random dude phone numbers. So I decided to answer it to see what do that Kevin Hart long lost brother wants.

Phone Convo
Maurice: Hello
(469) 187-6632: Is Shay home
Maurice: Who the hell are you and why you calling my girl's phone
(469) 187-6632: I'm Darren, the guy who always with your girl, so are she home or not
Maurice: Hell no she not at home
(469) -187-6632: Alright  tell her I said called me later
Maurice: Whatever, don't called me about my girl no more son of a bitch
Phone Convo over