27

Brittani
I woke up the next morning with the bacon hits my nose which is I don't know who is cooking. So I got up out of the bed stretching, went to the bathroom, handle my business, flush the toilet, washed my hands and heads downstairs as I saw Nickole and her dad making breakfast.
"Good morning guys", I said as I walked into the kitchen to fixed me some coffee.
"Good morning Brittani, how is your sleep?" Nickole's dad asked.

"I slept very well and where is Vivian?", I asked not seeing Nickole's mom in sight.
"She just left for work, she don't have time to cook breakfast", He said as he flips the blueberry pancakes. Nickole's mom wanted to cook breakfast but she was running a little late which is she'll make it some other time which is I might be here. After I put the hazelnut creamer on my coffee and stir it up, I sat on the stoll and watch Nickole helping her dad cook.

Everytime I seen them bonded since her and her parents have an good relationship, I gets lowkey jealous because I wish I don't have an hoe of a mother and knows who's my dad is. At least I got an father figure like Uncle Brian because I love him like my own father. Without him, I don't know what the hell I'm going to do. I continue thinking about all that bullshit me and my mom been though until I heard Brittani voice snapped me out of my dark clouds.
"Are you okay Britt?", Nickole asked
"Yeah, I got something on my mind right now", I said as I take a sip of the coffee.

"Okay, the breakfast is almost ready", She said as she took out the plates for me, Nickole and her dad. More safe I feel, more I want to stay here at least for a week since I don't want to deal with my mom right now.

Jazmine
After I ate the bowl of oatmeal this morning for breakfast and cleaned out my bowl since I woke up almost 10 AM, it's time for me to get ready for the picnic since Demetrius will come and get me in a hour since he borrowing one of his mom car to the picnic which is I'm sure she don't mind as long he filled up the gas tank.

So I went into the bathroom, locked the bathroom door, turn the shower on, took my clothes off and got in the shower. I washed my hair, shave the place that needs to be shaved, washed my body a few times and got out of the shower. I dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom to go to my room. I was going to start playing some music but my phone start ringing and it's was Demetrius calling me.

Phone Convo
Jazmine: Hello
Demetrius: Sup Jaz, what are you doing
Jazmine: I just got out of the shower, I'm about to get dressed
Demetrius: Alright, I'm just letting you know that I'll be there in 30 minutes, I'm waiting on Alexis to finish getting ready
Jazmine: Wait a minute, Alexis going to be there
Demetrius: Yeah, her mom forced her to come with me but don't worry, I will make sure that she won't mess with you, Jay, Erica nor Erin
Jazmine: Alright, I'll see you when you get here
Phone Convo over

After I got off the phone with Demetrius, I played some music, blow dried my hair, sprayed my love box, put on my green bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and my on my blue jeans and my black shirt that's said "I Am Important" since it's going to be warm outside today.

Jazmine's outfit