32

Maurice
I enjoyed Brittani's company last night especially when she told me that she have a father that she didn't know about until a couple of days ago. I'm not going to lie, I feels her pain because I can't believe that her hoe ass mom lied to her about everything. The worst part is that selfish bitch shows no remorse for what she did to her own daughter.

I mean come on, she should at least be honest about it but she just wants to be a bitch and choke her. So I let her cry in my arms until I kissed her and made love to her all night. I know I'm still with Shay but I don't give a shit because all I wanted to do is please her and make her scream my name out of pleasure which is that's what she did last night other than calling me daddy. Now I'm in the kitchen fixing us the plates and put them on the tray since we got a few hours of sleep.

I put the glass of orange juice on the tray and go to my room as I saw Brittani in bed sleeping like a baby but I'm about to wake her up since it's after 9:30 AM now. I put the tray on the night stand and gently shake her.
"Brittani", I whispered as she woke up and yawned.
"Good morning Maurice", She yawned.
" Good morning, how is your sleep last night?", I asked even I made love to her until early in the morning.
"I slept  good", She said as she saw the plates of cheese grist, eggs, bacon and biscuits along with the glass of orange juice.

She sat up, cover her chest with the cover and start eating the breakfast because I know her legs is still sore from all that pleasure I gave her last night. We sat in start eating breakfast before she starts braiding my hair. When we done eating, she about to say something as I turned the phone on and I got a shit loads of missed calls from Shay.
" Thanks for the breakfast in bed baby ", She said as I moved the tray out of the way.
"You're welcome Britt", I said as I pulled her close to me and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me back since we started another make out session about to turned into the morning love making until my phone  start ringing and it's was Shay.

I broke the kiss and went to the bathroom while she got up, got the tray and went to the kitchen so she can clean up for me.

Phone Convo
Maurice: Hello!
Shay: Why the hell you didn't answer the damn phone, I called your ass multiple times last night?
Maurice: For God sake Shay, don't start this bullshit, you know I was busy last night.
Shay: Don't lie to me, I know you ain't banging that Brittani bitch last night.
Maurice: Shut the hell up, you brought that son of a bitch in my house and be in our bed with him too.
Shay: You know what Maurice, I'm coming home later today so that ugly ass bitch better be gone when I get home because we still need to talk.
Maurice: What the hell ever Shay, bye!
Phone Convo over

When I got off of the phone with Shay, I handle my business, flush the toilet and washed my hands before Brittani going in the bathroom. I can't believe that Shay called me with that bullshit because I'm not answering the damn phone. I mean come on, Brittani plans on leaving my house anyways after she braids my hair and puts her clothes on

Jazmine
The church service just ended about 30 minutes ago and me and my parents on our way to LaTanya's house for Sunday dinner. I know it's going to be better than the last time because Demetrius said that she barely be at home earlier today before the church service started.

I'm glad that she didn't show up at the church today because she always be mean mugging me every Sunday because she don't like Demetrius hanging out with me. I don't know how she going to react when she found out that him and Alexus broke up but I hope she not blaming me because I don't have nothing to do with their break up. When we pulled up to their driveway, my dad turned the music down, turned the car off, got out of the car and locked the door as we walking on this driveway with the dogs barking.