7

Jazmine
I woke up on the Friday morning with the alarm clock which is I should used them more often because I love the sound of the ocean as an alarm clock. Since Demetrius's cousins made me cry yesterday at gym class by telling me to loose weight and stayed away from Demetrius which is thankfully Brittani cheer me up and put her in her place, I feel worst about myself.

I mean come on, I don't think that Demetrius wants me but wants Alexis. I have to feel bad for him because his cousin is very mean and nasty expertly what she said to me and Jaylan a day before yesterday at lunch right in front of Nickole, Brooke and Demetrius but Brooke called her out which is she was lucky that the security guard was there because if they wasn't, it's would be a brawl around lunch time.

After I did the morning hygiene, I went to my room, put on my blue bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my black pants and my burgundy shirt.
Jazmine's outfit

I put my socks and shoes on, put my hair into the bun, sprayed myself, grabs my things, turn the lights off and heads downstairs as I saw my parents in the living room reading the news paper

"Morning mom and dad" I said as I took out the Fiber One cereal and milk for breakfast before I heads to the bus stop.
"Morning baby, I need to talking to you" My mom said as I'm about to get prepared what she going to say to me.

"What is it?" I asked pouring the almond milk on my cereal.
"Me and your mother is going out tonight and I wonder that are you going to be okay by yourself?" My dad said since they ain't left me all along when we stayed at St Louis because we live at the hood part and they don't want nothing bad happens to me.
"Yes, I'll be fine" I said as I taking an bite of the cereals.

While I'm eating the cereal, my parents said don't let anybody in the house, they'll called me to check on me and so on. My mom wants me to help me gets ready for their night out which it's after school anyways. When I'm done eating the breakfast, I clean out the bowls, grabs the banana and the bottle of water out of the refrigerator and heads to the bus stop.
"Have an good day at school Jazmine" My mom said
"You too" I said as I put my earplugs on to listen to Spotify which is "Graduation" by Kanye West playing.

I really missed the old Kanye West because since his mom passed away over the decade ago, he became an scumbag expertly when he interrupted Taylor Swift back in 2009 at VMA saying that "Single Ladies (Put The Ring On It)" by Beyonce should won the award. I'm not the huge fan of Beyonce but I agree with him because all Taylor Swift talking about on her song is breaks up which is being very boring.

Not only he became an scumbag who let his ego get the best of him, his music is not as good as it's used to since he overused the auto-tune like most of the rapper and singers this day which is old and repetitive. When the bus came, I got on the bus, and sat down as "Backyard Party" by R Kelly playing on my Spotify playlist. I agree that he should be locked up for what he did to underage girls but I'm not going to let the accusations from the 90s stop me from listening to his music.