21

Brittani
I woke up the next morning with the throbbing head since It still hurts from last night. I'm still pissed at my mom for slapping me because all I was doing is talking to my sister, but she screams at me and calling me names. I got out of the bed, went to the bathroom, did my morning hygiene, and went back to my room. 

I locked my room door, sprayed my lovebox, put on my lime green bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant, and put on my black leggings along with my white shirt since I'm wearing something simple today.
Brittani's outfit

To be honest, I don't feel like going to school today since all I want to do is sleep, but I can't because I'm not like my mother, who used to cut classes a lot

To be honest, I don't feel like going to school today since all I want to do is sleep, but I can't because I'm not like my mother, who used to cut classes a lot. I put my sock and shoes on, put my hair into the ponytail, put on my grey hoodie, sprayed myself, and went to the kitchen as my mom was still laying down on the couch asleep.

I fixed the cereal, went to the living room, and eat my breakfast. I don't want to go back and forth with her today, so she better not start shit with me. When I finished with my breakfast, I washed out the bowl, grabbed the banana, grabbed the bottle of water, and went to the bathroom to take a pill before I go to school.

After I took a pill, I turned the bathroom lights off, went back to the living room, grabbed my things, and heads out the door before she wakes up and slaps me again.

Jazmine
I'm at Life Skills class getting prepared for the preparation on the baby project since I told Dylan goodbye before turning them in. While the Hispanic guy and the mixed girl reading their homework, I feel the pencil pocking me, and it's was Demetrius. 

"Yes," I whispered so that I won't interrupt anybody.
"Are you alright?"  He asked with his lower voice,
"Yes, I'm just nervous," I whispered again.
"Don't worry, Jaz, you'll do good on that preparation," He said since we been doing that project for a week. I guess he's right; I'm going to do fine at the preparation. When the Hispanic boy and the mixed girl finished, Ms. Peterson called Demetrius and me up since we're next.

"Are you ready?" He asked. "Yes, let's get this over with," I said as I got up and swallow the spit and read the preparation right in front of everybody. I read it loud enough so that everybody can hear. After I read my homework, everybody claps their hands
"Good job Ms.Little and Mr. Harrison," Ms. Peterson said as we both sat back down on our seat. After all that hard work we did for a week, I'm proud of myself because Demetrius and I had been raising Dylan like a real baby.

I still don't know if I want to have kids or not because being a parent is a huge responsibility. I mean come on, I got to feed them, bath them, change their diapers, make sure they are safe, and so on, and I'm not ready to be a parent quite yet. 

Angie