26

Nickole
Today is the first day of Spring break which is thank god I won't have to get up extremely early for 2 weeks. Like I said before! I'm not really a morning person but that's doesn't mean that I would sleep all day. Now I'm in the dinning room eating my cereal for brunch since I will be getting Brittani in a couple of hours.

She told me to be there before her hoe ass mom comes home with the random guys. Her mom ain't been home since last night which is thank god because I rather her to be home alone than dealing with her drunk ass mother. When I'm done eating the cereal, I clean up my bowl and went upstairs to get ready go to Brittani's house to take her to the park to watch Omari and his friends playing basketball. I went into the bathroom, locked the bathroom door, turn the shower on, took my clothes off and got in the warm shower.

I washed my hair, washed my body a few times and got out of the shower. I don't need to shave because I shave last night after I ate dinner. I dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom to go to my room which is my hair dryer already plugged up. Before I blow dried my hair, my phone start ringing and it's was Brittani calling me.

Phone Convo
Nickole: Hello
Brittani: Hey Nickole, what are you doing
Nickole: I just got out of the shower, is your mom at home
Brittani: Yeah but she on the couch asleep so you might want to get here before she wakes up and start shit with me
Nickole: Alright but pack your clothes, my parents might want you to stay at my house
Brittani: Alright, I'll see you when you get there
Phone Convo over

After I got off of the phone with Brittani, I blowed dried my hair, sprayed my love box, put on my purple boy shorts, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my blue boyfriend jeans and nude back out crop top.
Nickole's outfit

I put my hair into the bun, sprayed myself, put on my shoes, grabbed my things, turn the lights off and about to heads out of the door

"Okay dad, I'm getting ready to leave", I said
" Okay, make sure you invite Brittani over, I don't want her to deal with her drunk ass mother", My dad said since he cares about her safety. That's why I told her to pack her some clothes because I know she doesn't want to go back and forth with that bitch who don't do nothing but sleep, get drunk and sleeps with men's which is most of them is old enough to be her dad.

Brittani
After I had the alone time last night, I woke up at almost 10 am to fixed me some chocolate chips pancakes along with turkey bacon. I fixed my mom the plates and put them in the microwave with the plastic wrap because she on the couch asleep and I don't want to hear her snoring all day. At least I packed my bags for at least a couple of days because Nickole going to want me to spend the night at her house for the safety reasons.

Now I'm sitting on the porch texting Maurice back and while I'm waiting on Brittani to get her so we can go to the park. I hope she'll hurry up before my mom wakes up starting shit with me and I don't feel like arguing with that bitch today so I left her breakfast in the microwave since that's will be her dinner tonight. I mean come on, it's wouldn't hurt if she have a little brunch or brinner sometimes.