15

Jaylan
I woke up the next morning at 9:30am with the shinning in my face. So I got up out of the bed, made them up, went to the bathroom, handle my business, flushed the toilet, washed my hands and went downstairs as I saw my mom in the living room watching the cooking shows on Food Network.
"Good morning baby" My mom said.
"Good morning mom, where is dad?" I asked since I haven't seen him since an hour before I getting ready for the date last night.

"Oh, he at the garage cleaning it up" My mom said as I took out the pack of cinnamon spice oatmeal, put them in the bowl, put some warm water in them and put it in the microwave for a minute as my dad walked into the kitchen.
"Good morning dad" I said as I fixed me some "Minutes Maid" brand tropical blend juice.
"Good morning baby, how is your first date with one of the twins that Andra told me about last night?" He asked since he knew I had an date last night while I heard the microwave going off.

"Really, what did y'all do?" My mom asked. I told my parents everything that happens on the double date expertly taking an couple of pictures. Yes, Tyrell made me nervous last night at Pizza Hut because he was going to take a couple of pictures so he can post it on Snapchat. At first, I didn't want to become I'm insecure about my skin color but Erica and Tyler told me not to worry about it, if he sees the negative comments, he'll ignore them because they don't have anything better to do.

So I took a couple of pictures before we leave and went home.
"I'm glad you had an good time" My mom said as she about to fixed her some more coffee. I also told my dad about the beautiful flowers that Tyrell gave me before I leave for the night which is they dropped me off at the decent hours.

I don't know Tyrell going to asked me out on the second date but I will see if he called me today.

Jazmine
After I helped my parents clean up the house, it's time for me to go to Demetrius's house which is he'll see me in the hour. So I went to the bathroom, locked the bathroom door, turned on the shower, took my clothes off and got in the shower.

I shaved the place that need to be shaved, washed my hair, washed my body a few times and got out of the shower. I dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and went to my room as I plunged up my curling iron and hair dryer. I blow dried my hair, sprayed my love box, put on my yellow bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my ripped jeans high weights jeans and white turtle neck long sleeves shirt.

Jazmine's outfit

I sat down and start curling my hair since we ain't do nothing but chill and watch movies anyways

I sat down and start curling my hair since we ain't do nothing but chill and watch movies anyways. After I did my hair, I put some "TRESemme" hairspray so my hair won't be messed up. Yes, they said it's going to be kind of windy today since I checked the weather on my CBS DFW weather apps.

After I did my hair, I put on sock and shoes, put on my clear lip gloss, put on my jeans jacket and look at the mirror one more time as my dad came and knocked on the door.
"Yes dad" I said as I grabbed my purse.
"Are you ready to go?" My dad asked.
"Yes" I said as I took my phone and my notebook with me because I'll be reading some of the poems to him. I went downstairs and heads out the door as my mom yelled and told me to have fun.