#18 || Distress to clear

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Kansas, USA – 2019]

*Nighttime*

-Jimin's POV-

Some minutes ago I talked with Jin and Yoongi, they wanted to tell me about something they found in Taehyung's laptop. They insisted for me to take the laptop and watch it when I wanted, I didn't complain and just took it with me. And even though I'm curious to know what it is, I have a feeling that is telling me that it might be something bad.

Before he left we shared a kiss, it was good and I can't complain about it because both were giving affection to one another; however, I know that what I asked last night and how I treated him wasn't the right way to end things or to make him realize how I hurt I was. I can't deny that I'm still upset about the behaviour he took, how he hid everything away from me, and how he keeps on hiding everything. Taehyung did tell me that he would speak up to me about what happened with that Hyonu guy, yet, I don't think that will be soon.

Right now, I'm inside the hotel room I share with Hobi. He's here with me as I'm opening Taehyung's laptop. I'm staring at the picture he has on his lock screen, I smiled at it since it's a photo of Yeontan; he sure loves that dog a lot, I mean, who doesn't?

As I'm staring at it, Hobi is getting impatient, after all, he wanted to know what the others found in the laptop. I pressed "enter" to access his laptop, but a little surprise appeared as soon as the screen was telling me to introduce a password.

What the heck? A password?

-What are you waiting for? Put it – Hobi told.

-Uh, I don't know it – I said.

-No way, why wouldn't you? – Hobi asked.

-I thought it didn't have; I've accessed his laptop before and it didn't ask me for one – I assured.

-Maybe he put a password to protect the "something" the guys told you about – Hobi guessed.

-Maybe – I sighed.

I started to think about what password could be, so I put "Yeontan" as my first option but it marked it wrong, then I put one of his songs "Winter Bear", but nothing.

-Jimin, it's your name – Hobi chuckled.

-What? – I looked at him confused.

He rolled his eyes before sitting next to me, then he typed "Park Jimin" and it unlocked the laptop.

-How did you know? – I asked surprised.

He chuckled before patting my back. –At this point it was obvious – Hobi said.