#1 || Inner fights

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jimin's POV-

The cloudy day brought deep thoughts into me once again. In the meanwhile, the rest of the boys are having a great dinner time at the dining room. I'm not feeling in the mood after the exhausting day of work, I was feeling exhausted, and I wanted to sleep. It's hard to fall asleep nowadays, I think there are a lot of things I haven't made right, and remembering how much I hurt myself during the process makes me feel inspired to make things better.

I'm thoughtfully thinking, nobody is around to listen to the deep breaths I'm taking, and that's alright. I think the members know what's going on.

-I'm always surprised by the way you sleep. – I heard someone say behind me.

I turned around to see the door half-opened; Tae is sneaking through while looking at me with a soft smile.

-Hey. – I greeted with a slight smile.

He got inside my room after closing the door behind him, and then he carefully sat next to me on the bed.

-I thought you would be happier to see me; I guess I was wrong. – He chuckled, disappointed.

-It's not that I'm not glad to see you; I thought you already got that clear. – I spoke.

He grinned. –I'm just kidding, Jiminie. – Taehyung said before balancing on top of me, and he pulled me against him while both of us laid down on the bed.

-Yah! Don't do this. – I complained as he started to snuggle against me.

-Why? You love it. – Taehyung chuckled before letting me go.

I looked at him as he started to caress my hair; he's looking perfect tonight. I grinned happily before another smile was drawn on his face once more.

-What are you thinking, baby? – Taehyung asked while looking at me.

-Does it matter right now? – I questioned.

-If it concerns you, it does. – Taehyung told. –I'm here for you. – He added.

I want to go ahead and ask him what he feels about me; about us. I want to end this game for once and for all; still, I'm afraid he'll get upset, and our friendship can be affected by just asking a simple, but one big question.

-It's about tomorrow's stage. You know I don't like to mess anything up. – I lied.

-Oh, you won't. I'm sure you'll look great. – Taehyung smiled, expecting me to say something else.

-I have to. The hours of practice that I put have to pay me back with high results. – I smiled.

-They will! Don't worry. – Taehyung assured when suddenly the door was opened by Yoongi-hyung.