#7 || Never ending

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Friday – 1-Day before the flight*

-Taehyung's POV-

We have the rest of this day before we jump into the plane and start our tour. We are sure everything will turn out amazingly well, still, we are working hard to make our expectations become a reality. On the other side of the spectrum, Jimin and I are starting "slow", I guess the constant kisses and cuddling don't represent a "slow beginning", still, we are giving each other time to be with others and just be as we usually are. Now, I spend more time with the members and less on my own; the funny thing is that I feel happy and on ease when I shouldn't; everything can burn down if I don't keep my guard up.

Right now, I'm with Jimin. We are having a date near the Han River this morning; I didn't want to come since I know people are observing everything I do, still, I wanted to make Jimin happy and I agreed on coming. And I was right, he looks incredibly happy.

He's looking at the view we have in front of us while sitting down on the stone bard from the sidewalk. I'm just admiring him before I took out my camera and started to take photos of him.

He looks like a dream; a dream I wish I could keep.

-Yah! Tae, what are you doing? – Jimin complained cutely as I kept on taking pictures.

-Oh, that one is perfect! – I smiled before taking another one.

He chuckled before looking away from me; he looks so great that I kept on taking pictures of him.

-Can you come with me? – He asked cutely.

-Fine – I rolled my eyes before going towards him.

I sat by his side before I took a photo of both, he smiled happily at the camera before kissing my cheek. I put the camera away before we kept on chuckling and admiring the great view.

-I hope the pictures you took have my good angle – He teased.

-Yah! Of course, well, all your angles are amazingly perfect – I spoke.

-Tae! – Jimin blushed before taking my hand. -How are you?

Taehyung, can you hide your problems for a moment? Dumb ass.

-Amazingly good, why are you asking? – I questioned.

-Taehyung, I know you too well and I know something is bothering you – Jimin spoke.

-There's nothing to worry about, baby – I lied.

Jimin hugged me and started to rub my back gently, I hugged him back before he started to caress my hair.

-If you can't trust me right now, I understand. But you'll need to tell me sooner or later – Jimin whispered before standing up and getting towards the car.