#12 || Loving under rules

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Phoenix, Arizona – 2019]

*Time later*

-Jimin's POV-

The time that passed was dedicated to practicing. We did all the performances; run them to the end, including the last song we'll sing along with ARMYs. Lately, I've been focusing more on the tour and getting better in my skills, I need something to distract me from social media and the whole chaos that is going on. It's hard for me to tell somebody about this issue, after all, I don't want the members to tell Taehyung about it. He doesn't need to know; I want him to stay happy and just think positive things.

A while ago, Taehyung and I talked with the rest of the members. It was a hard one. Everyone is aware of our relationship by now, so, the members wanted to discuss that with us. They didn't bring up the chaos on social media, nevertheless, they did mention that we shouldn't say anything about our feelings or make something out of the ordinary. Namjoon asked us especially to keep silent about our ship for the time being because people could start to speculate, and of course, we agreed but at the same time asked permission to be clingy on stage. It sounds stupid but we didn't want to disobey the leader.

They were kind and flexible; they let us be with one another during the concerts but when we go outdoors to see the city, we'll have to be away. That includes the rest of the countries we have left.

Currently, everybody is having a break after practice. It was the seventh take of the day, after all, we wanted it to be perfect. Right now, I'm inside the fitting room just laying down on the couch while looking at our practice video on my phone; we recorded it to see what else we could improve or modify. At this point I'm trying to take my mind away from the situation with Taehyung; I know it's not his fault but I just feel bad about the matter.

-Hey – I heard Taehyung say while getting inside the fitting room.

-Hi – I said while glancing at him, then I looked back at the phone.

Taehyung closed the door behind him and walked to me, then he laid down above me before hiding his face against me. He's holding onto me tightly.

-Stop watching that, please – Taehyung spoke, sounding gloomy.

I patted his head as I kept on watching.

-Yah! I'm serious – He said upset before taking the phone away from me.

I stared at him surprised before he gave me the phone back, then he immediately hid his face again. I started to watch the video again but I couldn't concentrate on it anymore, just by feeling how Taehyung is clinging onto me makes everything feel wrong.

Gradually, I stood up which made Taehyung get in my place. I gave him my phone and got above him.

-See it – I told him.