#8 || Be okay without you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Hours later*

-Jimin's POV-

When Taehyung woke up, Jungkook and Hobi were the first ones to talk with him. They were the ones to be with him before anyone could. After them, Namjoon and Jin-hyung went to his room and started to question him; according to our leader, he didn't have much to say, he just apologized and thank them for worrying. Then Yoongi got inside without me, he told me he wanted to talk with him alone so I agreed with that and stood out of the room.

Right now, is time for me to finally see him. I'm getting inside his room while I can see him resting calmly while listening to some music. Carefully, I sat next to him as he kept on closing his eyes while enjoying his music; I tapped his lap to capture his attention, he glanced at me surprised before taking his earphones off.

He stood in silence while staring at me.

-You don't have to say anything, Jungkook already talked to me – I spoke while looking away from him embarrassedly.

How could I think he was cheating on me with Jungkook? We aren't anything, and I know that Jungkook is just his best friend.

-What did he say? – Taehyung asked concerned.

-He revealed to us that you were under a lot of stress and that your blood pressure was low, which causes you to faint from time to time – I disclosed. -That's what you didn't tell me before and I know why, still, I think I deserved to know; everyone deserved to know.

He smiled slightly before taking my hand, he placed his wrist next to mine and showed off our bracelets with the hearts.

-I just didn't want you to worry – Taehyung spoke. -Also, I'm sorry if you got jealous with Jungkook but you shouldn't worry about that either – He assured.

I nodded. -I didn't think, so, I'm sorry too.

-You don't have to – Taehyung smiled.

He patted the space next to him so I crawled to his side. I laid down next to him as he started to caress my hair softly.

-I feel bad for doubting you – I admitted.

-Is alright; I'm not mad – Taehyung said before kissing my head.

*5:30 p.m.*

-Taehyung's POV-

The dramatic moment of today was over a few minutes ago. I feel good; I don't feel that I'm going to faint again and I'm hoping to just forget what Hyonu told me time ago. Hoseok-hyung wanted to help me out to get all the stress out, so, he told me to go to the practice room with him and Jimin. I accepted and just joined their dancing session for a while; after some hours we invited the rest of the members though, so it'll become an additional group practice from the ones we already had earlier this day.