#16 || Confessions to say

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Kansas, USA – 2019]

*Hours later*

-Taehyung's POV-

The members gave me time to calm down and think about the things I needed to. Right after that, I decided to rejoin the schedule with the rest of them since I wanted to distract myself for a bit, yet, the time I had alone was used in many ways. In my room, I started to look at the pictures Jimin and I have together, some memories I kept from other tours, fan meetings and other photos ARMYs had taken of us. It was impossible not to cry while seeing them, after all, most of them were from the times we were just flirting with each other but still being best friends.

When I finally got up to get ready, I received a text from Hyonu which said that I would see many things happening today; however, I didn't care since I Jimin isn't with me anymore.

I'm planning on giving him the time he asked for on the video, after all, I think he should rest and have fun times instead of sorrow and regret.

Currently, I'm getting on the stage along with Hobi. Both of us were late since he was helping me to calm down and keep my cool while rehearsing, also we wanted me to think about good things and stay as energetic as possible. He did help a lot and made me smile a bit from time to time, and to be honest, I needed some encouragement after watching the video that Jimin recorded.

As we were starting to take our places and greet the rest of the members, I glanced at Jimin who was stretching out with Jin-hyung. Briefly, the staff came along with our manager and they presented us the crew that would be there supporting us as our back up dancers. We clapped at them and bowed thankfully since they will help us with the performances we'll do for the concert; however, something was causing me some sort of distress.

I have my hoodie on while holding the wall next to me for some balance, after all, I'm not feeling well today either. I'm looking at everybody on the dance crew, and there's where I finally saw him staring back at me. He's close to Jimin and I'm losing my mind over it.

This is what he meant with surprises.

Without even noticing, I lost my balance and crumbled down on the floor.

-Taehyung! – Jungkook shouted concerned before reaching me. –Hey! Hey, tell me what's wrong? – He asked panicked while the rest of the members got towards us.

I took him by his shirt and tried to talk.

-Hyonu – I murmured while breathing heavily.

-Give him space to breathe – The manager spoke worriedly, making everybody get away from me.

Jungkook looked immediately at the dancers and recognized Hyonu instantly.

-Jimin's POV-