#27 || Pinky promises

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Austin, Texas]

-Jimin's POV-

The members and I went to have dinner after walking around the city for some time. Everyone agreed on giving our best at this concert, and also, leave behind the bad things that happened.

During the walk we had, everyone had a fun time. Jungkook made everyone laugh along with Hobi; they always find a way to put a smile on everyone's faces. And also, Jin-hyung didn't stay behind with his typical dad jokes. Even though we had a hard time, all of us had time to enjoy and make more memories together.

When dinner time came, we went to eat with the rest of the staff. And as we were in the restaurant, Jin noticed that Taehyung was doing a live stream. Everyone gathered and watched it. We weren't expecting the things he addressed with ARMY; however, we were glad that he could perform again like before. Jungkook was smiling a lot after the "live" ended, and he said that he was proud of Taehyung for speaking about the things that bothered him. Also, Namjoon-hyung got excited after hearing Taehyung happier.

Later, we got back to the hotel. We said goodnight to everybody before going to our respective rooms. I was feeling exhausted, so I took a shower as soon as I arrived.

While showering, I thought about tomorrow's practice and the final concerts ahead of the group. The members and I want to see the arena with more detail since this is one of the last shows we'll give before the tour ends.

*Current time – 11:20 p.m.*

I gently closed the door behind me, and gradually, got towards the mattress. I looked by my side and noticed that Taehyung was already sleeping on his bed. I slightly smiled before standing up, and then I crawled to his side.

Briefly, he started to surround me with his arms until his face touched my hair.

-It's wet. – Taehyung mumbled, making me chuckle. –But it smells good. – He smiled.

-I showered. Silly. – I smiled before pecking his lips.

-Hmm, Jimin, it's late. – He complained sleepily.

-Sorry. Go back to sleep. – I softly spoke before I tried to stand up, but Tae's arms didn't let go of me.

-Now, you'll stay, baby. – He smiled.

I chuckled before rolling my eyes. I laid down next to Taehyung again before he started to snuggle against my chest.

-Goodnight. – I whispered while playing with his hair.

-Sweet dreams, Jimin. – Taehyung said before kissing my cheek.

I watched how slowly he was closing his eyes. I began to stroke his hair while humming softly near his ear. He immediately tightened his grip on me, which made me smile even more. Briefly, I placed a kiss on his head while falling asleep next to him.