#26 || Lonely nights

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Austin, Texas]

-Taehyung's POV-

We landed a few hours ago. ARMY was there to cheer us up and give a warm welcome to the entire group. All of the members were happy to see them so excited; however, we were tired after the flight we had. Luckily, the staff had everything ready for our arrival at the hotel.

During the road, I saw the city through the window of the van. I was starting to regret my decision regarding my punishment, yet, I was glad that at least Yeontan is going to have the long walks he loves to take. I tried to look "fine" around the members; after all, I feel that I've worried everyone enough for now, and I believe it's time to let them enjoy the tour to the fullest.

After I dreamt about Hyonu and our past together, I reminisced those moments that I cherished the most with him. He was one of my best friends, and we also liked each other a lot, but I haven't told my members that maybe I was the reason why his sudden change. My story with Hyonu ended years ago; however, I always had hoped to get his friendship back, even though we couldn't be anything else.

I want to tell everyone the complete story, but if I tell them, I know they'll get worried about me once again. Jimin is the only one that has a hint of what I lived with Hyonu before he drastically changed, and still, I want to tell him everything else before he feels that something more happened between us.

*Current time – Noon*

The members are getting everything set up inside their rooms. Luckily, Namjoon-hyung let Jimin stay with me during our time in Texas. We were beyond grateful for that, but he also let everybody know that a few things might change in the upcoming tours. According to Namjoon-hyung, our manager said that this would be our last time sleeping in pairs, and after Texas, everybody will have their room. It was quite gratifying for some since they always complain about the mess each one of them makes. Yet, I have a slight idea of why the manager decided to make these changes; maybe I had something to do with it. I don't know.

Right now, I'm inside my room. Yeontan is sitting between my legs while I order him to do some tricks for me. In the meanwhile, Jimin was organizing the place.

-You know I love him, but you need to unpack your luggage. – Jimin told me.

-Hmm, okay. – I nodded. –Shake. – I ordered, and immediately Yeontan gave me his little paw.

I cluttered his fur before getting up from the bed. Briefly, I gave him one of his toys to distract him for some time while I put my stuff in order.

-Tonight, everyone will go out. You should come too. – Jimin suddenly spoke.

-You know I can't. At least during the rest of the tour. – I answered.

-Taehyung-ah. – He complained.