"Alright, let's get busy." I told Rassen who had been moving a piece of equipment over near the ship. I could only assume it was this wire spooling thing he had been talking about. It was huge and looked like a thread spooler, where you place the wire spool on vertically and it would feed the wire to you. At first Mando tried to lift the spool but it was far too heavy for him to do it. I didn't want to laugh at his struggles, but I found myself snickering a bit. Dulkin had been standing off to the side watching as well, before he walked over.

     "I can help you with that." He smiled.

     "Sure, if you want." I nodded and got Mando by the arm moving him back. "He's got this."

     "How is he going to lift those, if I couldn't?" He turned toward me. I grinned at him and laced my arms across my chest.

     "Just watch." I whispered. Dulkin grunted for a few seconds, then his body started to pop out of shape. His arms snapped and grew thicker, his back spread like a cobra, rippling with muscles. Dulkin was moaning from the transformation, but kept going. Two more arms sprouted out of the sides of his body just as thick with muscles as the first pair. His legs swelled and popped out as well and he grew bigger and taller. When he was done he stretched and tensed up his muscles. He turned and grinned at me. I returned the grin. "Thanks for the help." I nodded toward Dulkin. Then looked over at Mando "He's a Bangalore." I explained. "I knew he was one from his reddish skin color and the deep red tribal markings along his face and arms." I watched as Dulkin lifted the spool up as though it were nothing and set it onto the machine. He then grabbed another and added it as well toward the back. "I've fought one before, that's how I knew he could do what he just did."

     "You fought one of them before?" He was confused. I nodded as I glanced at Mando as Rassen came out of the ship and saw Dulkin, sighed and then shook his head. He grabbed the end of the wire pulling it back into the ship behind him.

     "It was a little bigger than that one, but yeah, a long time ago." I grinned. "I kicked it in the um...well, lets just say I kicked it and leave it at that." I headed up the ramp into Mando's ship looking at Rassen. "Okay, so what do you need us to do?"

     "Keep grabbing wire, measure it along this wall and clip it, then add the connector clamps at the ends. I'll go through and connect it all together. Try to keep it flat if you can and don't cross them." He told us.

     "How do I know where the wire goes?"

     "Thicker wire through the wider holes, thinner wire through the smaller holes." He pointed them out for me to see. "Use these." He picked up one of the connector clamps and showed it to me. "Add it here between the wires to keep them separated." He handed it to me and reached in the other bag for the end clamps. "Put these on the ends and clamp them down." He showed it to me and then handed it to me. "Got it?"

     "I think so." I nodded and set the clamps back down, as Rassen clipped one long wire and I took the end pulling it back into the ship, fed it through the holes and pulled it through to the end. Mando clipped it off and added an end clamp as I added one to my end. Lane was attaching the separator clamps to the inside of the wall, snapping them into the premade slots. So all we had to do was move the wire into place and lock it down after we clipped it to fit. Rassen was moving along, pulling off the end bits and re-welding them into control boxes. Or snapping the ends into other power boxes, testing them and them moving to another spot, as Lane moved the panel back into it spot and bolted it into place.

          It took us a few hours working together to get the whole back of the ship wired and all the panels bolted back on. Mando was walking through checking things to make sure for himself. Rassen had let him know that he could test things out if he wanted to, just to make sure they worked properly. I watched as he pressed a few buttons along the wall near the ladder and the weapon storage locker behind us opened. I looked inside surprised to see so many interesting weapons. I only had the one and I've been using it since day one. But here was a locker full of different types of weapons.