Skeptical

"I don't really have a choice, but as long as we get there as soon as we can, I can get my ship back and the cargo." He said.

         "Good, but we still can't leave until my crew member gets back with the hose and the fuel line is fixed." I told him, then touched the side of my neck. "Rassen?" I spoke into the communicator. "Rassen?""  He glanced around looking for who I was talking too, his hand moving toward his weapon at his side. Lane smiled at him and shook her head. She mouthed the word "Communicator." toward him and pointed to her neck.

         "Rassen?" I waited again, then sighed. "I know you can hear me."

         "Can't a man drink in peace without having to be interrupted?!" he answered being snippy. "What do you want?" 

         "I need you to get back to the ship." I told him. "We need to leave."

        "Why? What's wrong?"

       "Nothing, just get back to the ship."

        "We don't have to drop off the load for another couple of hours." I heard him sigh.

       "Well things have changed, just get back to the ship as quick as you can and bring the hose, I know you have it." I told him. "And hurry, before Lane has a cow."

       "I don't care what type of animal Lane has." He hesitated a bit. "Fine, on my way." he grumbled and the communicator went silent. I started to grab tools that Lane wasn't using, tossed them into baskets and then placed those into the crates, then closing the tops securing them down. While Lane was placing the cleaned gears and parts back into their spots and bolting them down. I looked over at the guy just standing there watching. I picked up a couple of the crates and walked over to him and shoved them his way. He took them.

         "You need a ride right?  Help get these crates back on board." I picked up another one and headed up the ramp, he followed. I headed over to a corner of the lounging area behind one of the long couches  and set them on the floor near the hull as he walked on noticing Temen sitting on a red silk pillow with his eyes closed. He was engulfed in a blue shimmering light.

          "Is he okay?" He asked setting the crates in the same spot.

          "Yeah, he's meditating, he's fine." I nodded. "It's what he does to regenerate or something like that. Just stack those up against the wall, we'll secure them down later." I went out of the ship as Rassen walked into the bay.

          "Now what was so damn impor....?" He cut off his sentence as he saw the man walking down behind me. "That's a Mandalorian." his eyes were wide as he stood there, Lane walked over and grabbed the hose from his hand. 

          "A what?" I asked confused looking at the guy.

          "A Mandalorian." He repeated. "I never thought I'd ever see one." He was in shock and awe. Like he'd just seen a diamond or something and Rassen was a huge fan of shiny things, he watched as the guy picked up a couple more crates and walked back into the ship. Rassen got close to me as I was adding other parts into another crate. "They are the best warriors in the whole system. I have read many stories about his people. They were ruthless, fought many battles. They're usually hired out as bounty hunters." He stepped up and whispered. "Why is he here? Is he here for you? What did you do?" I looked at him.

        "Why do you think it's always my fault?" I answered as I picked up another crate and nodded toward a blue one next to the guy, who reached down and grabbed it. "Just put it in the same spot." I told him as he went up the ramp. Rassen followed behind me.