Don't piss off a Mandalorian

Mando heard footsteps and looked back around the corner, using his hand to press me against the wall next to him. I smacked his hand that was on my side. "Dude, seriously, watch the hands." I whispered, he saw four troopers heading toward us. He moved away and grabbed my arm as he pulled me toward a door and hit the button, we both went inside and he closed the door locking it from the inside pulling his weapon as he watched them threw the openings in the door. I waited for the troopers to walk past before I whispered back toward Lane.

     "Don't antagonize the monkey's they have weapons, you don't, the circus is in town and the popcorn is stale, you're on your own, figure out what you're gunna do and then we'll figure it out from there." She cleared her throat again giving me a signal that she understood that these Stormtroopers were everywhere and we couldn't shoot any of them. I glanced at Mando. "You have any idea how to get out of this without shooting anybody?" I asked him.

He looked at me. "Do you trust this man to keep his word and let her go?" 

    "Not really, But I don't have any other choice now do I?"

     "He will put someone on her to see where she goes and if he wants you as bad as you say, then he will find out where you are." He pointed it out to me. I guess it was my turn to make up my mind about what to do about being seen.

     "Okay, so what's your plan?" 

     "You go back to the ship, I go after her." He told me. "They're not looking for me, I'd have the advantage."

     "That's a great plan, you go in like dirty Harry, guns blazing, shooting everything in sight, killing everybody, that's awesome." I chuckled "but here's the problem with that plan," I smiled "You go get her and he thinks I did it and searches everywhere including all the repair bays for my ship. And then your ship doesn't get fixed because we have to bolt. Then what? You hang out with us while we tow your ship around looking for another safe place to land and fix it?" I shook my head "Not that I'm complaining about you hanging out with us, but I'm sure you don't want to have to do that. He might not be looking for you, but he will know you're with us and then there's a target on your back. You willing to risk that? For us?" 

     "Yes." He answered. I sighed and shook my head.

     "Well I'm not. I'm heading back to the ship and we'll figure it out from there. Lane?" She cleared her throat for me to know she could still hear us. "When you get free you stay away, find somewhere else to stay for the night. Just don't come back to the ship in case they do put a tail on you like he said." I sighed again. "I don't need them finding us until we can fix Mando's ship." I told her. "You screwed us big time girl. All you had to do was leave." I then looked out of the opening in the door as four more Stormtroopers marched by. "Rassen's gunna be pissed about this." I whispered.

     "Cry me a river, just cry me a river....la la la laaaaa la la." She sang, I looked over at Mando.

    "She doesn't care that he's gunna be pissed, that's what gets her into trouble and she wonders why he doesn't like her." I whispered toward him. "Well have fun sister sledge, we're out." With that the com clicked off and I glanced at Mando. "Any ideas on how we get outta here?" I asked him.

     "We go the way we came and down the side of the building, it's a clear shot back to the bay, they shouldn't see us." He suggested. "Unless you think that will put a target on my back?"

     "Wow that really got to you huh? Cool, can we maybe argue about it when we get back to the ship?" I half smiled and the other half being sarcastic. "Now lead the way." I sighed and motioned my hand toward him. I thought to myself, oh shit I just pissed him off and he wasn't going to let it go. Just what I needed at the moment, an angry Mandalorian that I didn't know just how far he would take it. Part of me was worried and part of me was ready for any backlash that he could throw my way. I was a big girl. I could take it, but I was dreading it too. 

          We headed out of the door and back down toward the back door we had come in from when we were stopped in our tracks by four Stormtroopers who each held their snub nose weapons on us. She was right, they were pretty cool looking, but having one in my face wasn't cool. 

     "Hey guys how's it hanging?" I asked them as they stood there, I then took a deep sigh. Mando looked down at me. "Fine, do it." He shoved me back and went after the one standing to his right first. He grabbed him then shoved him into the other to his left. He swung around and held up his arm toward the one to my left shooting a line out and stabbing the guy in the chest in which he yanked on it bring him closer to him and punching him square in the face. He spun again and front kicked the other one in the chest, he went back into the wall next to me, where I moved out of the way when he hit. The first one shot a blast toward him and it hit him in the back, He turned and fired back hitting him square in the chest, and he went down. I looked over at Mando as he walked up. "Show off." I joked, then smiled "You're gunna have to show me how you did that."

     "Later." He answered and we kept heading toward the door again. Another door slid open and we both aimed our weapons toward the three huge dark green creatures that walked in, all three stepped back as I lowered mine.

     "Sorry about that." I stepped up between Mando and gently lowered his weapon as I was watching the men, who were now focused on the stormtroopers laying on the ground. I glanced back at the stormtroopers myself and then gave them a smile. "I can explain why those guys are laying there." I cleared my throat. "They attacked us, so we, well he had to take them out, you cool with that?"

A/N Okay last one for the night, just needed to finish that section up. More to come.

1123W