No, It can't be there?

"So, they still want Tora Na?" She looked at me as I stood there slipping my gloves on. I nodded.

        "Yep." 

       "Didn't we let him go?" she grinned.

      "Yep"

      "So they don't know that you let him go?"

      "Nope." I strapped my holster on, then took my weapon out and checked the power level before I tucked it back into my holster.

      "So what are you gunna do?" she still had a slight smile on her lips.

      "One problem at a time, okay? Let's go get this kid." She stopped smiling.

     "What kid?" I guess I forgot to tell her what Mando's cargo was. my bad.

     "The one that's on board his ship."

     "There's a kid on board his ship?"

      "Lane? We're wasting time." I looked at her.  She sighed and walked over to press the button for the ladder that slid down in a single pipe. She secured it into place against the tubing as steps flipped down and locked themselves into place along the pipe.  I walked over as Mando was getting ready to head up, with his weapon in hand. But I stopped him by taking his arm.

          "Where do you think you're going?" Mando looked at me.

          "I'm going to get the kid." I shook my head.

          "No, no  you're not. We are." I pointed to Lane and myself.

          "It's my ship, I'm going to get the kid."

          "No, you're not, if they see you we're in trouble. I just lied to that man to protect you and you want to screw me over like this because its your ship?"

          "They won't see me." He started to climb the ladder, I grabbed his arm and yanked him down.

          "Yes, they will." I pushed him back away from the ladder.

He aimed his weapon toward me. "I'm getting on board my ship." I raised my hand as Lane aimed her weapon at him and Rassen who had seen it, stood up and was now gripping his staff behind Mando with the blue laser bit flashing and spitting in the air. I raised my hands toward him and Lane.

          "Okay, everybody just calm down." I slowly glanced over at Rassen who's face distorted in anger toward Mando. I moved in front of Lane's direct aim. "This isn't gunna help at all." I then stepped up closer, his weapon pointed toward my chest. "Tell me something Mando, does you ship have video com capabilities?" 

          "No." He was still holding his weapon up toward my chest as I took a couple of steps toward him daring him to shoot.

          "Then how did he know the pilot was a Mul-rak?" I pointed it out to him.

          "Maybe he told them."

          "No, no, you see Mul-rak's don't announce themselves, they're arrogant shits. They think you should already know who they are. They knew he was one because they could see him from the cockpit which happens to be facing the planet. They're monitoring it, which means, they will see you, and then we're screwed." I pointed it out to him hoping he would see my side of it. He lowered the weapon and slipped it back into the holster at his side. Lane chimed in at that moment.

          "Mate look, I know you want to be the one that rescues the pup, but we'll find him okay?" Lane told him as she slipped her weapon back into her holster and started up the rungs, to unlock the hatch yanking on the lever. "We'll bring him down to you, yeah?" She finished.