Sarcasm at it's Finest

I took a deep breath and kept looking out through the snow, not worrying about the cold as much anymore, but more of the fact of what I was going to do to get out of this one. This new threat was something I wasn't ready for. None of us were and that meant we could end up getting killed this time. While I was concerned about what to do about this new threat we were facing and completely forgetting to let Lane know that I had found Mando, she was making her way down the corridor she had been asked to go down. 

          She made her way around corners with ease, keeping her guard up at all times. She was also peering into rooms that the doors had been left open checking to see if Mando was inside, if not she moved onto the next one. Until she reached another T intersection and headed to the right since going left might have had her going in a circle. She made it about half way down as three troopers came around the corner heading in her direction. She quickly hid her weapon and smiled toward them adding a wave.

     "Hi fellas." She started as they came around her, their weapons held up toward her. "For the life of me I can't find my way back, you think you fine gentlemen could point me in the right direction toward the bar?" She laid on the charm. "A girl could get lost in these corridors."

     "Drop the weapon!" ordered one to her right noticing her weapon.

     "I'll just put it back into the holster alright." She raised one hand and carefully slipped the weapon back into the holster then raised her other hand.

     "What are you doing down here?" Asked one, she noticed that his voice seemed distorted like he had been speaking through a radio connected to his helmet.

     "This is a restricted area." Replied another with the same speech.

     "Look, I just got lost after I was trying to find the bathroom." She smiled again. "Is the bar this way?" She pointed and tried to move past them. But the other stopped her by aiming his weapon in her face.

     "Hands up." He ordered her.

     "Certainly." She nodded raising her hands once again.

     "Let the commander know we found someone sneaking around." Spoke one to another. He nodded and raised a communicator. But Lane didn't want that to happen so she grabbed the one near her and punched him in the throat. Which caused the other two to raise their weapons  toward her.

     "Don't move!" Yelled one toward her causing her to freeze once again. "Take her into the room, I'll let Lord Clario know there's a disturbance." He ordered as the one closest to her hit her over the head with the butt of his weapon causing her to go down. He grabbed her hands and connected binders, then jerked her back up to her feet. She was getting mad and head butted the guy, but because of the helmet she hurt herself more than doing any damage to him except for a dent she added to his helmet. He quickly backhanded her sending her crashing against the wall. Where he then grabbed her by the arm and shoved her into the room and connected her to a ring that protruded out of the wall, he removed her weapon belt and tossed it over onto a table out of her reach.

     "You guys are assholes, you know that yeah?" She told them as they stood inside the room. A few minutes past and she looked up again to see Lord Clario standing in the doorway, his long black and silver robes glittered in the light of the room and his hooded black cape draped around him. He smiled toward her.

     "Elaine Dunn, I thought that was you sitting in the bar earlier." He spoke as he walked in toward her. "At first I wasn't sure, because I wouldn't expect you to be this far out of the Solarius sector, but now I am." He stopped a few feet away. "It is so good to see you again after all these years, you seem well." His smile curled along his thin lips.