No touching Sparky

"I have my work cut out for me today, two ships that need repair. What can I do for you today?" He smiled wiping his hands off.

     "You can move outta my way." Rassen told him as he walked past and over to Mando's Ship where he took out a black battery we had used earlier, dropping the bag on the ground near his feet. The slug turned toward him angrily.

     "Hey, Delkin!" He stated his smile was gone now. "You cannot just come in here and start working on your own ship. This is my repair bay." Rassen stopped and glared back at the man, I stepped up a bit blocking his view. Knowing Rassen would either rush at him and start swinging or he might throw something at him. I didn't need either or those things to happen. Mando needed his ship fixed.

     "There's no need to call him names." I told him as Rassen walked away once more. "We do have the right to fix our own ships, it's part of your our rules," I pointed toward a hand written sign on the back wall that read 'We will not be held reasonable for any loss of limb due to you repairing your own ship, all machines will cost to use,if you break anything it will cost you double.' "If you didn't want anyone to fix their own ships, than why is that there?" The man looked at me.

     "Well he cannot just do it himself, I lose money that way." He spoke. "How am I supposed to make a living?" He pointed toward the droids that were moving toward the ship. "These things alone suck up tons of power that cost money." This time Mando stepped up.

     "No droids go near my ship." He stated.

     "How do you expect to get these ships fixed? With magic?" He asked Mando "Droids help the work go faster, they're part of the deal if you want your ship fixed."

     "I said No droids." Mando stated again reaching for his weapon. I held my arm up stopping him.

     "Look, my ship is fine, I don't need repairs, we're here to fix that one." I pointed over my shoulder to my right. "And Rassen's gunna fix that one himself. No droids will be needed okay?" I told the man. "If you want to keep your droids in one piece, you'll keep them away."

Rassen had unattached the black battery box to the side of release panel and then attached it again and pressed a few button along the front, he waited then heard the gears start grinding, he then stepped off to the side as the hatch on Mando ship to come down. He then headed up into the ship, one droid who didn't get the memo scampered up behind him and then came sailing back out hitting the wall as Rassen stepped into view holding his staff.

     "Keep those things away from me!" He shouted, then flicked his wrist making the staff shorter and flung it back across his back. He glared at the bay manager and disappeared back into the ship. Mando turned toward me.

     "He doesn't like droids either?" He asked.

     "No, Not really, he's says the humming and beeping they make, make him lose concentration." I replied, then looked back at the man, who still looked annoyed by the whole situation. He sighed deeply toward us.

     "Well since I won't be working on either ship, maybe you can pay me for the fact that there are now two ships sitting in my repair bay taking up valuable space." He spoke. "Space that I could use to repair broken ships." I sighed and I reached for my money pouch, as Mando also reached for his.

     "I have four hundred imperial credits, for both." He told the guy and handed them to him. "That's more than you'll need for two ships."

     "No, that'll take care of one ship, I want more for the other, since it's not broken and it's parked here and not in a docking bay on the other side of town where it should be." He smiled. I shook my head and started counting out coins. Suddenly I heard a loud bang and looked behind the first man to see a thinner man, greenish in color with red tribal markings on his arms that went from the wrist up to his neck staring up at my ship in bewilderment.