Til the End of the Line

Steve had met Sam, Nat, Fury, and Agent Hill at the same place they met last night.

"That was a lot longer than a walk" Natasha said as Steve walked in.

Steve sat down next to Nat and ignored the comment she made. They came up with a plan. The plan was to insert their own override chips into the hellacarriers. They would link all three destroying the ships before they could do any damage.

TIME SKIP

Steve was fighting Bucky or rather Bucky was fighting Steve. Steve couldn't bare fight him. Steve had just gotten the chip in. He ordered Agent Hill to fire even though he was still on. He helped Bucky who was trapped under a huge piece of fallen metal. Bucky got out and immediately punched Steve in the face.

"I'm not gonna fight you Buck" Steve said dropping his helmet and shield.

Bucky punched Steve in the face again.

"That's not my name!" He yelled.

"Your name is James Buchanan Barnes. You and I lived together. We loved each other. We raised a daughter together. Her name was Maddie. Bucky she misses you so much."

Bucky didn't do anything

Suddenly he yelled "Thats not my life!" He knocked Steve off his feet and punched Steve like mad. His eyes were swollen shut and he had blood all over his face.

"I'm with you...till the end of the line." Steve managed to say quietly.

Bucky's eyes suddenly got very wide. He watched as Steve feel from the carrier to the lake below. Bucky didn't know what to do but he jumped in after him and saved him. He dragged Steve to shore and laid him there. Bucky took one last look at him and then walked off. He needed to find who he was.