New Beginings

Rewrite in progress! Titled: Retrouvaille

Bucky and Steve were making their way
back to their home laughing almost the whole way. They shared a home together but what was even more interesting is they shared a bed. Bucky and Steve loved each other. They couldn't show it though outside of their home other wise they'd be outcasts. It was something they both just had to live with in their time. It was a wish for both of them that someday they could actually get married and maybe even adopt a child of their own. However, for right now those were just locked up dreams that had no chance of happening.

They both walked through the door into the  home. "That was hilarious. I didn't even know you could make a sound like that until that girl walked up to you" Bucky said laughing hard.

Steve was beat read but he found the whole situation quite funny. They had been at the fair all day. A girl came up to Steve and tried flirting with him. He thought it was a dare because girls were ever interested in him, not to mention he preferred guys. He made a sound Bucky never thought could come out of a persons mouth and Bucky immediately started laughing.

When the laughter dialed down back at their place. Bucky tore off his shirt and plopped down on the couch. He looked over at Steve and he got the idea. Steve walked over and sat next to Bucky they were cuddling until it became a make out session. They were passionately kissing each other until they heard a knock at the door. They both looked up and right at the door, Bucky was upset that whoever this was interrupted something very important. He quickly put a shirt on and motioned Steve to go into the other room. When he opened the door nobody was there.

He was about to close it when he heard a faint cry. He looked down and what he saw made him freeze in his tracks.

Secret Familyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें