2

December's POV.

        'She's such a liar'

'Why would he even do something like that to her' 

      'I know right, I'd hate to be related to her'

'She just wants attention'

         'what a whore'

'She'd be better off dead'

      'God, I just really hate her'

'who would even want her?'

'He could do way better than that'

        But the truth is non of them really know, they don't truly understand what happened to me or what I went through. Not even close to what I'm going through now.

I just sat there sitting on the edge of my bed staring out at the rain, and listening to the calming sounds of the rain coming down.

Taking all of my thoughts out of reality and just allowing me to escape from all the crap, bruises, beatings and scars that I have to at least try and forget about even if it's just for one moment. I sighed.Just another Saturday morning.

Because I'm constantly thinking about the mistake I made, and they tell me all the time that it isn't my fault of that I didn't have a choice,  but the truth is I did have a choice and i-

"Mom sent me up here to let you know that breakfast is ready." Madison said as she came barging into my room without knocking. I took a deep breath, calming myself down a little. "I'm not hungry."

I tried to say regularly bit instead it came out in more of a growl." you do know that it's not polite to speak to someone and not look at them?" she asked and I can tell that she has a smirk on her face. 

I shoot the most evil glare that I can manage at her, in hopes that she will just get the message and leave me the hell alone. "Look, I said I wasn't hungry so just leave it at that and get away from me." I said while shaking my head.

"Fine, whatever don't eat I really don't give a shit." she said then slammed the door on her way out. Soon there was another knock on my door but I really didn't feel like talking so I just layed down and faced myself away from the door, pretending to be asleep.

I heard the door creek open and then my mother's voice. "sweetie,  you have to eat something." she said in a concerned voice while rubbing her hand gently up and down my arm. After a few more failed attempts she sighed and kissed my forehead then left my room. And soon enough I found myself slowly drifting into a dreamless sleep.

Later that night(Dream)

Tonight was family fun night, we do it every time demi comes back home for a break. But while everyone was out I was stuck at home (the one place I was trying not to be tonight) all because sweet, innocent little Madison told mom that while her and I were washing the dishes that i broke her favorite dish.

Everyone one in the house knows not to break any of mom's dishes and I'm one of them. But of course she didn't believe me and neither did demi, the only person that actually took my side on this and was upset that I wasn't aloud out was Dallas and I guess you could say we have a special bound.

" Mom I'm here telling you, trying to explain to you that it wasn't me broke your dish. Why won't you listen?" I asked her raising my voice, this seems to happen every time demi comes home and no one seems to notice I guess Madison just doesn't want me around her and demi but trust me she has nothing to worry about.