12

A/N

-Please don't hate me for taking so long😁😖

Part 12

Recap:

"Ok well December cant go unless you take Maddie as well." Mom spoke and my mouth dropped. 'Uh oh' I though to myself.

------------

Demi's POV.

"But mom, come on this isn't fair and its not that I don't want to take Maddie with me, it's just her and December don't really get along to well." I tried to explain to her the best that I could.

"Well then it seems that she won't be going, And why out of them you choose her to take?" She asked and I sighed she's my mom but sometimes I feel like she doesn't get anything.

"Mom, dad I'm not picking favorites here, I just think that December deserves a break and time away from here and all of this hatred." I said to both her and Eddie.

"Well I agree with you-" I smiled as I heard Eddie say that but mom of course cut him off.

"Why does it seem that you are always going against whatever I say."

"I don't. But I see nothing wrong with her wanting to take-" Mom just shook her head.

"No. I said no and that's final." I sighed and thought for a minute I guess it wouldn't hurt to bring Madison along.

"Ok guys I'll take Madison too."

I really hope December still wants to come after I try and explain this to her.

------

December's POV

So me and Bea were on our way back from our amazing date. As of right now we were just walking and talking but I was really enjoying myself.

With everything that's been going on in my life, I just really needed this. "Babe you ok?" I heard Bea ask and I looked up at her and smiled.

"Yeah, actually I'm.. Perfect." She smiled back at me and started to lean in, I got impatient and grabbed her face to mine making our lips touch.

As our lips moved in perfect sync we stood in the middle of the street, with her hands on my hips and mine resting on the back of her neck.

We then pulled away to catch our breath and just stared in each other's eyes. It looked like something was heavy on Bea's mind which is something we've talked about. Not keeping things locked in, and talking them out when we feel that it's important.

"Bea babe, is there anything you want to talk about?"I asked while rubbing the side of her face. She shrugged her shoulders and shook her head.

"Nah, I'm good I was just thinking." I nodded even though I knew there was more to it but I didn't want to pressure her.

I nodded deciding to let it go. "Alright then as long as your sure, but if you want to talk we can." She raised her head and quickly pecked my lips.

"I know baby."

"Now fly away with me..!" She yelled and I laughed as she grabbed my hand and we ran down the road with our arms spread out pretending to fly.