16

-Sorry for any mistakes... Enjoy🙃

^^^^^

December's POV.

After Dallas and I's little moment at the lake. She decided that it would probably be best if we went back home. I was really nervous, but I knew that I had to do it.

"Dallas." I said as we finally stood outside the door of the house.

"What's the matter Cember babe?" She asked while rubbing my back. I sighed and looked down at my shoes.

"I really don't want to go in there and face any of them right now."

I watched as Dallas bent down to my hight and gave me a sad smile.

"Oh baby, I know it. Trust me I know you don't, but I'll be right by your side so let's just go in here and get it over with. You don't have to speak to them right now anyway." She said as she ran her fingers through my hair and I smiled.

"Thanks dally, I love you." She just rubbed the top of my head and kissed my nose in response.

Dallas looked down at me. "You ready now?" I let out a deep breath and then nodded slowly.

As she opened the door I made sure to walk in behind her only to already know that I was going to get yelled at.

"Oh my gosh! Dallas you found her!" Demi yelled coming out of nowhere making me jump further back behind Dallas.

"Yeah Demi. Of course I did, but she really just wants to be left alone right now." Dallas said and grabbed my hand.

"What? Oh come on so now you're telling me I can't even talk to her!"

"It's her own decision!" I just stood there as they shouted back and forth at each other not knowing what to say.

Demi just turned her head to me. "December. Baby please let me talk to you, and explain, please."

I shook my head. "N-no." I said while sniffing and rubbing my face.

"Dallas, I want to go upstairs." I whispered into Dallas's side. She nodded and we began to walk.

"No. I'm going to talk to my own daughter." Demi said while looking directly at me.

"Oh so now you decide to claim her as your daughter. She's not your daughter Demi, you don't deserve her at all." Dallas said as her face began to turn red.

"Doesn't mean she isn't mine!"

"Hey you two! What's going on here?" Eddie asked while coming from the back.

"She's trying to keep my daughter from me! Tell me she can't do that!"

"Demi-"

"No I don't want to hear it just tell her now!"

"Dallas really what's going on?" Mom said while coming in behind Eddie.

"Nothing Demi's just being dumb and acting like a brat not thinking about anyone's feelings but her own, like always."

"Dallas how about you just!-" Demi began but was cut off.

"Ok. No, both of you stop it now. December what do you want to do?"

I slowly looked up and looked around the living room at the rest of my family before speaking.

"I-I just want to go up to my room."

-----

Demi's POV.

I was so furious. No words could describe how I felt. Dallas just always wants to control my life but now she can't.

And because December now knows the truth I want let Dallas mess our relationship up. I know she's trying to take her away from me, but it won't happen.

"She'll always be my daughter. No matter what." I said as I stared at her.

She shrugged. "Do you think I really care about that. Huh, just because you had her doesn't make you a mother at all."

"Well I want you to stop trying to ruin our relationship because it want work."

"Whatever Demi I'm not trying to do anything but if that's what you think then so be it. Just know that she won't be 'yours' for long I love her as if she was already mine."

I gave her the worst look that I could give her.

-----

December's POV.

As I laid in my bed I could hear a lot of laughing and giggling making me remember that Bea was here with Maddie.

I tried my best to ignore them, but it's so hard hearing your supposed to be girlfriend and little sister hit it off.

I picked up my pillow that was laying beside me and pushed it down on my face. "Ugh!!" I screamed trying to calm myself.

I then was interrupted by a low knock on my door.

"What?" I said in a low voice.

"Umm Maddie and I were wondering if you  wanted to go out to eat with us?"

Listening to Bea's voice just pissed me off even more but I just tried to control my anger. Not wanting to deal with them.

"Get away from my door Bea." I can't believe her. Like how could she even do something like this to me and expect me to be ok.

For her not to see anything wrong with this situation.. that just makes everything worse.

I must have to been really upset I didn't even realize I was crying. I sniffed in my tears and dried my face.

"Why me?" I whispered before turning over and just resting my eyes.

^*^*^*^

A/N

Hey guys... So I know it's been quite a while but I've just been busy writing things and trying to catch up.

So I hope you all enjoy it😊

Luv you all💕

KaylinMarie💋💋✌🏼