14

[Hope you all enjoy this chapter!! Please vote and comment..]

You might be surprised.. Or not  sorry for any mistakes..

•Chapter 14•

December's POV.

Well a couple of days have past by and every since the other night I have really kinda been off to myself.

I haven't talked to anyone really expect maybe Dallas, not really Demi because she's been busy with her rehearsals for tour. And Bea, she's just been distant herself. So I don't even know what to say or think about that. Right now honestly I don't even know what to say about our relationship.

As of right now I'm just up in my room getting ready to go out with Dallas for a bit. That's if I can find the right thing to wear because it's taking me a while to find something that I like.

"Ugh! I have literally been through all these clothes and still haven't found anything to wear." I yelled out in frustration.

"Cember, babe! Are you about ready?" I heard Dallas shout and then an footsteps come up towards my room.

"No. Far from it, come in." I said knowing she was most likely salta ding by my door.

"Hey baby, what's going on? You ok?" Dallas asked me and I just shook my head.

"No I can't find anything to wear." I groaned as I bounced down on my bed ready to give up on looking.

"Ugh cember you over exaggerate and stress over the smallest things." I rolled my eyes and watched as Dallas walked into my closet looking through my clothes.

"I do not. I just something have a hard time with things." I crossed my arms to my chest defensively.

"Ok like seriously what is wrong with your clothes? They look perfectly fine to me. Here put this on and let's go and get you out this house."

I threw my head back before pushing myself off the bed and slowly walking to my bathroom to get dressed.

---

"Dally I'm ready!" I screamed as loud as I could while a skipped happily down the stairs not really paying any attention to anything.

"She's waiting outside." I looked up to meet the eyes of my dear old sister Madison. I put on a fake smile but said nothing as I grabbed a thin jacket and headed for the door.

"Oh by the way, December." I stopped walking but didn't turn around to face her.

"I'm really enjoying spending time with Bea, she's great company."  I tightened my fist and angrily snatched open the door before slamming it shut and rushing to Dallas's car. Once I got in I just sat there not saying a word, hoping that it would stay that way because to be honest I wasn't up for conversation.

"Cember what's the matter?" She asked while trying her best to get my attention but I only turned my head toward the window more.

"Nothing." I heard her sigh at my lack of words then I felt her hand on my shoulder.

"Look, you don't have to tell me right now but I am your oldest sister and I know when you. I also know when your not telling the truth."