9

December's POV.

I'm so glad Bea was there to save me from him, because if she wasn't there's no telling what would could've happened.

We were just sitting on my bed listening to music when I decided to speak "Umm bea I just want to t-thank you for helping me today." I said as I was walking her out the front door.

"Please December stop thanking me, when you have nothing to thank me for." She said and gave me another hug before turning around.

"Well I am sorry about my mom she's just-" Bea then turned back around and crashed her lips into mine and at first I was so confused that I didn't kiss back but then I figured out what was going on and there was no stopping me. Her lips on my lips felt so I don't know, perfect and I don't care how cliché it sounds because it's true.

We slowly pulled away both catching our breath "So Bea are you sure you don't want a ride?" I heard Demi ask again walking over to the front door to were we were standing.

"Umm no thanks I'm good with walking" she said with a wave and then turned and winked at me before she had finally disappeared.

"You know all those things that mom said earlier... She was wrong." Demi whispered in my ear and rubbed my back, "And I seen that kiss." She said causing my face to grow a deep shade of red.

Earlier that day

Recap: And the next thing I knew I was being woken up out of my sleep with Bea still by my side and yelling downstairs and I knew exactly who it was. 'Ugh here we go again.' I thought.

"December! Get down here now!" And of course it was no other than my lovely mother yelling. "Yes what'd I do now?" I asked as I made it downstairs.

" What did you do now?! Huh! Well let's see for starters I just got a phone call from the school saying that my daughter skipped school with a dyke who just caused a fight! And then I come home and you're in your room with her! Do you know what you did wrong now, or should I continue?!" She yelled at me and as she did it caused all of my sisters and even Eddie to come around.

I just looked her dead in the eyes "No No need to continue mom, ok I understand. That you don't care what even happened to me, or the fact that, that "dyke" saved me from someone terrible today. So you have no right to talk about her in that way because you don't know her, and she is my friend no matter if you like it or not! She didn't cause that fight she just sticking up for me, and I'm sure that if Madison can tell those lies she could have told you that too!" I said with gritted teeth looking past mom and to Madison.

Ugh I was so angry when I was done talking no one else had said anything and frankly I didn't give a shit to listen if they did so I stormed up stairs back into my room. Only to find Bea looking around for something and running her hands through her hair.

"B-Bea are you ok?" I asked shyly playing with my fingers.

She jumped a bit and turned to look at me, "You mean to tell me that after all of that yelling I just heard you do you're all shy now." She said and walked up closer to me.

"Umm I'm sorry I-"

"Shhhh." Bea cut me off and grabbed my hand and began playing with my fingers. " You talk too much, anyone ever tell you that?" She said with a laugh.

I shrugged. "You know I never heard it before." I said jokingly and then it was quite.

" I'm sorry you had to hear all of that down there. It's just my mom she makes me so.. Ugh crazy sometimes and I wasn't going to let her treat you like that, she can do me like that but not you." I explained to her.