31

December's POV.

I feel so lost. I feel like nobody really understands just how I'm feeling right now, except for Dallas. It's like I'm invisible or my feelings never matter. When in reality all I want it to be happy.

"December, babe?" I heard a knock on my door

"Yes Dally?" I asked softly knowing it was nobody but Dallas.

"I um- I have someone else coming in with me that wants to talk to you." I sighed and  turned over to look at the door to see Dallas standing there with a scared looking Bea.

"Dallas." I said slowly while trying not to even look in Bea's direction.

"I know Cember- but please just hear her out. That's all she's asking for." I shook my head and looked down at my hands.

"P-please December?" I glanced back at her and shrugged.

"Alright I guess so." Dallas gave me a small smile as she patted Bea's back before walking towards the door.

"Ok well I'm going to give you two some privacy."

"Thanks Dallas." Bea said and Dallas smiled as she shut the door behind her. I shook my head and looked down at my hands.

"So, What is it that you want?" I asked softly. I could tell by the way she looked at me that she wasn't expecting me to speak up first.

I watched her as she cleared her throat and began to rub the back of her neck. "Umm, I-I just wanted us to talk about...you know."

I shrugged. "No. I don't actually."

She sighed and hit her hand on her head. "December, I know you know what I'm talking about. But if you don't want to talk then that's fine. Just listen-"

"We'll have you ever thought that I don't want to listen to what you have to say either." I asked her while cutting her off. I really wasn't in the mood for any of this. I mean I know Dallas means well, but this isn't what I was up for today. Or ever.

Bea looked over at me and gave me that look as if she had just got hit by a truck.

"Please. Please just listen to me December." I sighed and nodded softly.

"Fine Bea."

"Really?" She asked with big eyes.

"Just hurry up, before I change my mind."

"Alright, alright." She said quickly. "Well umm, for starters. I just really want to tell you how sorry I am. About everything." She spoke while looking at me and I only kept a straight face causing her to look away and continue.

"Uh, the way things went. I definitely didn't intend for them to end that way."

"Of course Bea. How does anyone ever intend on cheating." I said sarcastically. She shook her head and scooted closer to me.

"No! It was all just a big misunderstanding, honestly. You just have to believe me December. I would never do something like that to you. Especially not with your own sister."

I felt my lip start to quiver and my eyes start to water. So I quickly covered my face. "You really hurt me Bea. So, so much. I trusted you, and to find out that you had done something like this. It really hurt me."

Bea grabbed ahold of my hands and brought them to her mouth for a kiss.

"Please December, please. I'm begging you. You have to believe me ok. I would never do anything to hurt you. I know you trusted me, and you still can-"

"Can I?"

"Yes of course you can. I'm still the same Bea, I'm still the same girl that you fell in love with. But you just have to trust me. Please tell me you trust me December."

I sniffed back any extra tears as I took in everything that Bea had just said.

"Bea?" I said softly

"Yes baby?" She whispered back making me feel things I haven't felt in so long.

"Promise me, that you will never hurt me again."

"Yes baby, Yes. I promise you it will never ever happen again. I'll even stay away from Madison if you want me to."

I shook my head and sat up some more on my large bed.

"No, no. You don't have to do that. You still have your music and everything going for yourself. I just want to know that if anything happens you'll tell me . And I mean anything."

She held my hand in hers and looked my directly in the eyes. "Absolutely December. I promise you that's something you'll never have to worry about again."

I nodded slowly while looking at her with a small smile.

"W-wait s-so does this mean-"

I nodded "Yes. I'm forgiving you." By the look on Bea's face it seemed like it took her a minute to realize what I had just said. But when she did, it only took a second for me to be in her arms and for us to both be rolling around on my bed.

"Oh my gosh, yes! Thank you so so so so so so so MUCH!!" She yelled making me laugh

"Your welcome Bea. Thank you for coming up and talking to me."

She shrugged. "It's what needed to be done."

I nodded while we continued to stare at each other. With her arms around my waist and mine around her neck.

"Is it to soon to kiss you?" She asked as I felt her staring at my lips.

"I don't think so." I said with a smile on my face as Bea began to move closer to me before stopping herself.

"Wait. Are you sure, because I can wait."

I laughed and nodded "Bea it's fine. I swear." She smiled at me and nodded.

"Ok." I closed my eyes waiting to feel her lips against mine. That was until I heard her voice again.

"Just hold on December. I feel like your just saying this to-"

"Damnit Bea!" I yelled as I took her face into my hands and crashed my lips into hers. I would be lying if I said I didn't miss the feeling of her lips on mine. I loved her, well I never stopped. So when I lost her of course I missed her.

I let her go when we needed to catch our breath. We just sat there for a while holding each other.

"You know I really missed you."

"I missed you too."

Bea raised her eyebrow at me as she sat up some. "Really? I couldn't tell, you wouldn't give me the time of day."

"I was hurt, and I just needed space."

"Yeah, I understand babe." She said while running my stomach she knew that it was the one thing that made me sleepy.

"Bea." I whined while rolling over to look at her and she laughed.

"I love you December."

"I love you too Bea." I whispered before dozing off into a deep sleep.

I've got my love back...and hopefully no one will get in the way of us again.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

A/N

OOooOOooooOhhhhhhhh my goodness guys😩 I'm sooo sorry for the long wait..🤧

I honestly don't know what took this update this long. I mean it's been ready😭😭 but it won't happen again🤗

So just let me know what you guys think about December giving Bea another chance👀🤔❤️will it work out this time???

But anyway yay a happy ending👏🏼😍😍

Sorry for any mistakes😶