25

I Hope you all enjoy😁

December's POV.

I sighed as I stepped out of the shower. Feeling much more relaxed after spending hours on my homework.

I dried myself off and slipped on some white boy shorts and a tank top. I sang to myself trying to feel the empty silence.

I swear these are the time that I miss my baby the most. Lonely nights.

As I finished up with my nightly routine I put my things away and walked out to my big comfy bed. That I have been longing after all day might I add.

After getting myself comfortable I jut laid there for a moment. Flipping through a few channels on my tv and finding absolutely nothing to watch I sighed and grabbed my phone. That continued to go off.

But as I'm looking through my phone I notice that I'm getting tagged in a ton of stuff like
#Beacemberisover #HopeDecembersok #whybea and #maddieisabadsister

Then is when I knew that Madison had done something and when I saw her I just knew that I was going to explode.

But before going to her about it, I decided to do the better thing and ask my girlfriend. I quickly got off of twitter and onto my contacts to call bea.

"Hey baby what's up? Is everything ok?" Bea asked as soon as she answered the phone.

I rolled my eyes and decided to jut get straight to the point. "Bea what are you doing out with my sister?"

"Huh?" She said quickly

"Well you said 'huh' so I'm guessing you can hear me! I said what are you doing out with my sister?" I know that I was being snappy but at this point I really didn't care how nice I sounded.

"Oh uh babe really it was nothing we were just-"

"Oh it was nothing! So having her all over you and letting her take the type of pictures that she took, was just nothing."

The line went completely silent for a moment, and I just sat there with the phone up to my ear waiting to hear more of her lies.

"Cember, I swear to you that-"

"You know what bea." I said cutting her off again.

"You knew how I felt about you going on this tour with Madison, and yet you go out and pull some shit like this."

"December she is your sister." I just sighed and ran my fingers through my tangled wet hair.

"Whatever bea, you'll see how much of a sister she really is to me while you're there."

"Baby if you would just lis-" with that I hung up not wanting to hear another word. It would only make me more upset than I am now.

I laid back onto my pillows screamed. Why does things like this have to keep happening to me.

Closing my eyes for a second I silently wished that all of this was just a dream and tried to push it to the back of my mind.

"December!" I heard coming from outside of my room. Most likely it was Dallas.

"Yeah!"

Soon no other than Dallas popped her head into my room. "Hey I heard a loud scream, everything ok?" She asked while looking at me.

I nodded.

"Yeah, everything's ok. I'm j-just trying to figure out some things." I shrugged

"Cember, babe don't forget that I know you like the back of my hand." I watched as she slowly made her way onto my bed.

I sighed and looked down as I played with my fingers. "It's just, Dallas do you think Madison would go as far as to try and get with bea just to hurt me?"

Just then I saw all types of emotions leave Dallas's face. It's like she went from concerned to angry in seconds.

"Wait, what? Is that what has you so upset, is that what happened?" Dallas asked and before I could even say anything she stood up and continued to talk.

"Because if it is I swear Madison will-"

I gave out a small laugh at how protective Dallas was being.

"Dallas no. It's not what happened, well actually I'm not so sure it's not what's happening right now because I don't know if I can trust anything bea is telling me."

Dallas sighed as she gave me a small smile.

"Listen to me December, bea is your girlfriend. And you guys are supposed to be in a relationship, but if you don't trust her or you feel as if she's giving you a reason not to, then there should be no relationship."

I nodded listening to everything she had said to me.

"Thank you dally, I really needed that." I smiled weakly at her as she then pulled me into a hug.

"No problem babe, anytime. And as for Madison, don't worry about her I'll handle it." She smile as she ran her hands through my hair.

****

A/N

Uh oh Dallas is going to take care of Madison...😳 wonder how that'll turn out..🤔