26

I was laying on the floor

I was laying on the floor . I thought of doing the few yoga poses i still remembered since I wasn't able to exercise much anymore . I was in  some child pose on the floor and i was praying to God that no one would enter the room right now.

But I guess I didn't pray hard enough because in came the man of the hour. He stood there frozen looking at me. I mentally face palmed at how idiotic this looked then jumped off the floor , dusting myself off before giving him a smile.

"Well good afternoon  to you how may I help?" I asked hoping to get us in a lighter mood. "And before you say anything, I was doing yoga......it helps with relaxation and stress" I told him, nodding my head and using a few hand gestures to make him get the point.

"Thought you'd be watching your favourite shows or something. At least you wouldn't have heard or seen me. " he mumbled confusedly. "Anyway, I stumbled in here by accident but now that I am here, let's go for lunch" he offered and i nodded, getting up and following him.

We ate in silence when it dawned in me. "Why didn't you want me to know of your presence in my room?" I inquired as I poked a pea and ate it.

Before he could answer though, there was a loud irritating noise. My hands flew to my ears in attempt to block it out. My eyes closed shut and i shook my head. It was so loud that I hadn't even heard Felix speaking to me. Which made the situation very uncomfortable for me.

He pulled my chair back and his hand wrapped around my waist and he suddenly lifted me into the air. Instinctively,  I curled up and let him carry me away like some child. He was running away and  when I opened my eyes, he put me down saying something to one of the guards.

The first and only word I heard him mutter was intrusion and that was enough to get me worried. I looked at him and he held my gaze for a bit before running in the opposite direction." Lets go ! Now!" The guy shouted and i ran after him.

I was confused as to why no one was calling the police so I frantically looked around for a phone when I found one in this guys back pocket. So I quickly and skilfully took it out before ducking into one of the rooms I had never seen before.

Looking around , it looked like a foyer to me. A pretty little room. It had a large glass window on one side , a couch with a clear vase with fresh flowers on a coffee table and a mat in the centre of the room. I was more than certain that he hadn't realised and i unlocked his phone with little difficulty before dialling 911. They picked  up immediately and i began rambling.

"We're under attack and i think we need help" I started.

"Ma'am calm down. Where are you?" A lady spoke to me.

"I don't quite know but if you could track this number,  I'm  sure all will be fine" I rasped. I heard shouting and cowered away to a corner of this surprisingly small room, behind a couch .

"Alright, we've located you. Give us ten minutes and well be there" she said and hung up.

I was hyperventilating and my heart was beating erratically. I was definitely a horrible person to be with if you were easily scared because I was no better. Peeking my head out of the door, I searched for literally  anyone and when I found myself face to face with this really short guy, I screamed.

I ran back into the room, pacing and wishing I hadn't done that. He stepped in, closing and locking the door behind him. He had a smug lok on his face as he took menacing steps towards me.

"Stay back" I whispered and he laughed.

"I didn't know that he had a new toy. Are you his girlfriend or a ....you know" he said making weird hand gestures with this creepy smile in his face. I hadn't even had time to study his appearance,  like the bold head and his brown eyes.

"Neither"I gagged insulted by his remark. He took another step towards me.

"Well then good, because I feel like keeping you beautiful thing. I hope you don't mind" he said reaching for my cheek. I slapped his hand away and snarled.

"Stay away from me! I could hurt you in a second" I threatened and he looked around the room before pointing at himself. I nodded and he burst out laughing. What was so funny? Because i don't remember making a joke.

Momentarily,  He pulled out a gun and pointed it to my head. His expression was now serious. "Aww, you scared? "He asked , stepping behind me and placing the gun on my temple. I was scared but he had just made the saddest decision of his life by standing so close to my back.

"Actually,  I think you should be scared" I answered back, swiftly turning around and punching him in the face then stomach then his knee  before kicking him in the face as Well. I grabbed the gun and pointed it to his head now.

"The f**k!" He yelled frustrated.  It was my turn to laugh now. But it didn't last long because the door was opened , revealing the police.