7

Day 4

I opened my eyes and felt strange. My positioning had been changed. I panicked looking around the room. It look like a dungeon only on the wall in front of me, a couple metres away from me,  there was a wall with 'tools'. There were weapons of all types.

Hammers, saws, knives, swords, scissors and even a lot of strange ones that I couldn't seem to understand. Not that I wanted to. This room, was it a quiet isolated place where all the murders were committed? My blood ran cold. No, it couldn't be.

I shuddered looking for any window, to which I failed. There was no light, no fresh air just cold stainless steel chains holding me into place.

My heart rate picked  up and I felt so suffocated. The smell of this room was nauseating. Blood was everywhere which scared the living day lights out of me . Maybe it really was where all the murders were done. Did that mean I was really gonna die? I had to have hope, even though it was utterly ridiculous,  i had to. It might just help.

But....

Who was I kidding, if I was gonna die, nothing was going to stop it.

"Oh you're awake" a voice snapped me out  of my thoughts. I was chained to a wall in a standing position  with my body a few inches off the ground and I couldn't help but start to feel pity for animals on people's walls. It made me sick. I also wondered how I was put all the way up here?

"Oi!  Look at me" this voice was aggressive . He walked to some dent in the wall and took a key before walking to me and unchaining me . He started with my ankles and the second I was released from the chain's, I fell straight to the ground with a thud. "Owww" I yelled.

"Oh please ! Would you just  shut up!" Th guy yelled.

His face  was on full view showing me his brown eyes and matching brown hair. He was normal looking , I thought. His voice however, was raspy and rather deep but nothing about it was nice. He seemed a bit old as well. The slow forming wrinkles on his face were proof.

"Get up! Get up right now!" He yelled and no matter how much I tried to I couldn't. But the next thing he did was just unacceptable. It rattled every cell in my body jolting me awake from whatever trance I had been in.

He whipped me..... with a whip. And hard too. "Ahhhhhh"  I screamed in pain.

"I said, get up" he yelled again and i tried , really I did. But my hands gave out before they had even started. Then he whipped me and instructed me to do the same thing as before and the more i failed, the more he whipped.

I actually thought i was gonna die. The thought sent tears to my eyes, I didn't want to die. I shut them as another ear piercing scream ripped from my throat. He just chuckled clearly savouring the moment.

Then ,the door opened. I couldn't open my eyes. I was scared , in pain and trying hard to get up on to my freaking feet! This was pure torture and i hated it.

I had never felt anything like this. Ever. This man had gone rogue and I loathed it to the core.

" ROGER! WHAT THE F*"* ARE YOU DOING!" The voice yelled.

I still refused to open my eyes. I knew who the person was and that's what terrified me more.

"Sir you said..-" he was cut off abruptly by what I supposed was a slap. It couldn't have been. It was harder than that, a bone crack echoed through the air.

Then another and another until no sound was heard.

"Get out now before I do the same thing to you " he said calmly and i heard a 'sorry' then the door opened and shut before the silence settled.

I stayed drilled to the floor. I couldn't face him. Not with a face stained with tears  I couldn't.  Not with the throbbing pain I felt all over, I couldn't.

"Get up" he said to me. We're they all insane? They chained for days and expected me to be able to stand! What complete nonsense!  But i didn't dare say a word. I remained silent. When he called for some guys to come pick me up ,I shivered at the contact.

They picked me up and it was like all the blood was rushing to my feet so I fainted but i could feel myself being carried away.

Pathetic