36

Felix's P

Felix's P.O.V

I woke up countless times that evening cause I couldn't sleep well on a couch when all my life I was used to the luxuries of beds.

I didn't mind though, as long as it meant she'd be comfortable and wouldn't doubt my intentions.

I walked out to the balcony, hoping that opening the door had not been that noisy. Then I simply stood there thinking about everything that had gone on.

Dad would kill me.

I wasn't meant to know anything and yet now to stop her from hating me I told her about him. I'd never cared too much about what people thought of me considering they were all fake and wanted to be friends with me for money.

I sighed. I shouldn't be bothered. I'd just lie if the discussion came up or not mention anything.

At least she didn't seem to hate me anymore, and neither did it seem like she wanted to run away.

I was just glad she was eating again and smiling. I was devastatingly glad that she was smiling again.

I wanted to rekindle the little game we had during her former days. I wanted to get to know her for some reason. I found her unimaginably gorgeous, since day one, and now I wanted to know what her personality was like. This is considering the fact she was like a piece of history that would completely indulge one's senses as they attempted to uncover some truth they feel lurks behind the white lines.

She was becoming an unhealthy obsession, one I didn't really want to get rid of.

I had a gift for her, one I hoped she'd like. I'd gift it to her once we'd had breakfast before continuing on the next part of our day. I wanted to see her smile.....at me.

Soon enough I'd bored myself enough outside and went back in to see her sleeping comfortably with a look of peace on her beautiful face.

I threw myself back on the sofa and exhaled. I didn't bring any work to busy myself with so I could only allow my thoughts to linger back to her and my first impressions of her.

She was stubborn, annoying, and pretty but also irritating with all the yelling and belittling.

I never did manage to get rid of the minor crush I developed on her face though. It has haunted me for a while now and I don't really want it to stop, ever.

I eventually fell asleep, not that I dreamt of anything. Instead, I woke up to a faint aroma enveloping my body. My body stiffened and I sat up slightly, supporting my upper body with my forearm.

Her pretty hazel eyes stared at me with... curiosity. She was kneeling in front of me and her raven-looking hair fell to her face. So pretty

"Can I help you?" I asked softly with my morning voice really kicking in. I tried clearing my throat but it didn't really help.