25

I had finished eating my lunch and I was going up to my room

I had finished eating my lunch and I was going up to my room. I passed by the door, giving the guard on duty a look-down then I walked in. Sitting on the bed, I re-read one of the books but it was starting to get hot so I thought of going to take a cold shower.

I did so and then changed into a loose beige dress and laid down on the bed. Every day was a repetition and I hated it. There was a knock on the door and I went to get it. Then stopped myself, there was a guard and it wasn't my room so I wouldn't even be able to open it anyway, since I was locked up.

In walked Felix with his hands in his pockets. I looked up and stood up to see him. 

Hello?

"You need to leave" he started off.

"Isn't that what I've wanted to do all this time?" I voiced, clearly annoyed.

Despite my irritation upon saying that, I felt so immaculately happy, his statement had made me the happiest person in the world. I mean , it had been so long since I have been able to do what I wanted. 

"Are you serious? You need to leave this room" he cleared.

I felt my anger levels rising slowly. 

"You're selfish you know. Locking me up in here 24/7. Taking away my God-given rights and acting all so pompously! You act so high and mighty yet you aren't even able to find a wife for yourself. Kidnapping me, threatening me, Stripping away my life all for your selfish reasons which....you don't even explain. From now on, don't threaten. Execute,"

He stared at me probably trying to understand what just happened. Then he scowled and rushed out of the room. He didn't return for a week after that.

I could still remember his prying eyes on me as he listened to every word I yelled at him. 

When he finally returned, he seemed pretty ticked off for some reason.

He ignored me and I felt so disrespected at that moment. Coming here to release all your anger was not the best idea sir.

He looked up at me and I gave him a daring eye roll. I was scared about his next move but flinched when I heard him speak, his voice loud and demanding.

 "What was that?"

"What do you mean?"

"That thing you did with your eyes" he stated making me look at him confused.

"Have you never seen someone roll their eyes?" I asked. My mind was debating on whether I should laugh at him or feel bad for him. It was obvious he had never had any friends before.

"Are you possessed, you literally just wobbled your eyes ............nothing else" he said, disgust pouring out of his every word. Rushing to the mirror I tried to roll my eyes but i realised that he was right. My eyes were wobbling around and I looked like a freak.

"Entertain me"

I felt my heart stop. I had a feeling it would only be a while before this would happen. He was a man, he KIDNAPPED me. what was I expecting? I'm just glad he didn't just grab me, throw me over his shoulder and have his way with me. I had time to think....think of ways to escape, ways to deny him.

"What do you do for a living?" I asked hoping he would answer me finally.

"I own a multitude of businesses for example airlines and restaurants" he answered but I felt like he was missing something. He seemed to not want to tell me something but it wasn't my place so I kept quiet.

"Why. You want to know if it'll be worth your while?" He smirked and walked towards me in a slow brooding manner.

"Well, angel, I promise it will."

He peered down at me making me feel smaller than ever. He was studying my face, every wrinkle and imperfection. He was far too close for comfort, so close I could smell his very prominent cologne. 

I justled him back hoping he would move but I failed to even to that right. 

"Do you have feelings for anyone? I mean, back home of course" he asked cautiously.

"I don't understand. Why would you care about that?" I asked trying to avoid looking into his eyes but he kept twisting,  attempting to make me uncomfortable under his gaze.

"Just answer the question "

"No" my voice came out shaky and horrible. "Could you just move already, I feel uncomfortable"

Strangely enough, he smirked.

Then as if daring me to stop him, he bent his head and angled it to look at me. My stomach was on fire. The fear of him actually doing something gripped me with increasing pain.

"Please" I whispered out in a quiet voice. He lifted his hand up to my face and I shut them so tight throwing my head to the side. Then I felt a strand of my hair move from my face and his presence stopped surrounding me. I opened my eyes.

 When he got to the door, he turned back, "Goodnight"