20

Three days had passed since he came in here

Three days had passed since he came in here. Nothing much changed though. He hadn't answered my question and at this point, I guess silence was his answer.

One thing was for sure. He didn't want me to be hurt. Maybe it wasn't because he cared but he didn't want me to be hurt and that was for sure. Guards would enter the room with the workers in case they got any ideas and a guard now stayed by the door in the evening too.

I guess they had shifts. I didn't really care. When I got out of here, I would call for help immediately but I would only get out of this place only if he thought I wasn't a menace. Which was what I was working towards. My boredom, however, was still a very annoyingly persistent son of a -

Knock knock knock

The door! Oh, I forgot to mention that now I could instruct people to come in and dismiss them when they were not needed. Pretty cool though. I mean I like bossing people around!

"Come in" I yelled and plopped down on the bed. "Get up! " a booming voice said. I sat up quickly and stared at him. Why are you yelling? A bit of me was scared that I had unintentionally done something wrong and it was punishment time. It suddenly felt chilly in here. 

"What did I do?" I started blabbering ." What? No, my mother wants to take you out . Let's go...... now please," he said almost picking me up from the bed. "I'm sorry, what?" I asked becoming more and more confused by the minute.

He looked me over. "Is that all you have to wear?" He asked looking disappointed. "Well yeah. That's all you left in the wardrobe." I mocked. Did I look that bad? I was dressed in a white off-shoulder dress with a black belt, with some blue fading from deep to faint from the top to an area near the belt.

I thought I looked cute but I ....guess...not. I followed him out and straight to his mother who stood up and gave her son a hug. I smiled at her. "Hello, it's nice to see you again," I said extending a hand towards her. She eyed it sceptically then shook it.

Okay. "Well we should go, son, I have a lot to discuss with you," she said and smirked.

 "Don't ask too many personal questions, I don't have any juicy details to tell you," Felix said sheepishly. His mother gave him an eye then we left.