10

My eyes jolted open and I looked around me

My eyes jolted open and I looked around me. I had never been here before. It was a bedroom but it was much bigger than the first.

The bed was in the middle and it was King sized with a lovely pastel grey coloured colour duvet. I almost freaked out for a second, thinking I was chained up again but the second I jumped off the bed I realized that I wasn't chained, I shouldn't have jumped off the bed and that I was weaker than I thought I was .

I fell down and hissed as the cold floor tiles touched my bare skin. I used the leg of the chair by the desk in the corner and stood up. I guess I could use it for support. The room had a full view, large glass window with no curtains. Was this a glass house? If so then it was probably a mansion, I thought to myself.

The room had a joint bathroom with a large circular shaped bath tub and a beautiful turquoise coloured wall . The floor tiles were marble and the bedroom floors were plain black tiles with a plain white wall. There was a tv and even a walk in closet! It was amazing yet incredibly suspicious. But I didn't want to appreciate it's beauty because it was most probably the house of my captor.

The door opened and I was startled as I stared face to face with the boss, or mask man as I had first come to know him. "Oh, you're awake. Feeling fine?" He asked shocking me a bit but I nodded and he did the same . "Get ready, I'll send someone to bring your food" he said and I looked around once more,

"There are a couple clothes in the closet, they are yours " he said and then he left. I took in all the information he had given me. He hadn't lied for sure and I was so delighted. Or at least, as delighted as I could be knowing that I was still stuck here simply with better living conditions.

I slowly walked to the bathroom. My body was still aching a bit because of the whips I had had to endure but it wasn't completely bad anymore. I stared around the room before filling the tub with hot water.

I wanted to leave, to run away and disappear. I wanted to be rid of whatever this was called, but i first wanted to be clean because I felt like trash right now.

I submerged in the water and it was like I had never taken a bath before. It burned my skin and satisfied me. Maybe I'm germaphobic, who knows? And who cares?

I made sure to scrub over and over again with the towels I had found. I also brushed my teeth with the new toothbrush that had been in the cabinet. When I was happy, I wrapped a towel around my body and left the bathroom. The food had already come so, not wanting to keep it idly waiting for me, I dressed up haphazardly and went to sit on the swing by the window.

My mouth was watering as I ate each and every bite of the soup served. And it was so delicious or maybe it was bad and I just forgot how food tasted. When I was pleased I drank some water and had the sweet that had been left on the tray.

I pushed it near the door and attempted opening it and failing. I then went to every window and door checking if i could possibly open them. I couldn't! This maniac locked me in. He was aware of my possible thought process.

I went back to sit by the window. When the door opened, and the worker smiled upon seeing me. "You look much better ma'am. The dirty clothes are being washed and will be returned soon" he said reminding me that I had left them on the bed and I hadn't seen them when I had returned.

I nodded and he left. The audacity to speak to me like we were friends! Smiling, I stood up and spinned a bit straight into the room. It was good to be free and unchained again. My stomach wasn't even upset anymore and it seemed that the blood was now evenly spread in my body. The only problems were my bruised forehead and my aching neck and back but otherwise I was good.

I heard someone clear their throat and I jumped falling on the bed and landing in a sitting position. "Tomorrow, I need you to wear the green dress in the wardrobe " he stated looking bored out of his mind. "What?" I asked confused.

He looked my direction before going to the wardrope and pulling out a green backless dress. It was up to mid thigh and had pearls on the waist line. "Wear it tomorrow " he said more clear. I stared at it. It was pretty but why was it important that I wear it.

"Why?" I asked and he sighed. "No questions, remember? " he said placing the dress on my bed and walking out without another word. I stared at the door. He seemed busy today and I wasn't sure why but for some reason, I felt nervous.

I stood up and walked to the bed when I spotted something in the half open, half closed bed side drawer. I rushed there and saw three books, novels actually. Taking them in my hands , I read the titles realising that they were all different genres.

One was romance , the other horror and the last was a mystery based on a real life story. I liked reading, but not all books and the last one was definitely not my cup of tea. I didn't care for that stuff and half the time I read when I was free from work or when I couldn't sleep. Not all the time.

I decided to pack the dress and I took out the romance novel then laid down on the bed and began to read. I needed to heal before attempting anything. Not to mention that I needed everyone in the house's guards down so I could successfully make my move.