Easter Special!!

Easter Special

A/n: Happy Easter everyone!!
Hope y'all had/are having a good Easter.

This special is a little extra special because it's my first ever author collab with the amazing Zulu_the_demon.

It was really cool to have a co-author for once and it taught me alot about writing with another person.

I hope you guys enjoy this as much we enjoyed making it for yall.

P.S. My parts will be in bold and hers will not.

Y/ns POV (1st Person)

  I was laying in bed when I heard a soft chirping of birds and faint barking of dogs.

  I reached to my side where my boyfriend Czech would be, only to feel an empty spot on the bed.

  I knew that today was Easter Monday but I was too tired from last night's painting the eggs that I didn't want to get up. I sleepily reached for Czech’s pillow and brought it closer to me. I hugged it tightly and tried to fall asleep again.

  I must have fallen asleep because I felt something poking my side and someone trying to hold back laughter.

  I groaned in my half-asleep state and curling around the pillow some more, ignoring whoever was standing by the bed. 

  Suddenly I felt like somebody started smacking and whipping me somewhat gently with something and I heard Czech sing in his native language.

"Hodky, hodky, doprovodky dej mi aspoň litr vodky. Nemáš-li vodku dej mi rum vypiju celý dům!" Then he started whistling loudly.

  I yelped, scrambling on the other half of the bed until I reached the end and fall face-first on the floor. 

  I heard Czech burst out laughing from behind me so I got up carefully and turned to face him.

  He was leaning on our bed laughing hard with some kind of whip that was made from braided branches and decorated with colorful ribbons. 

  Once his laughter died down he looked up at me still smiling and trying to catch his breath.

  "Care to explain what the hell was that?" I said questioningly while crossing my arms on my chest.

"That, moje milá, was an Easter Monday morning wake up for every girl in the Czech Republic and Slovakia" Czech said grinning while waving with the colorful whip.

I looked at him confused not understanding at all.

  "Well I see you didn't study my traditions" He said with fake hurt.

  "Well...I did but only some." I said, lying because I didn't study them at all.

  "Well Easter here in the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Poland are celebrating with an Easter whip." He waved with the braided branches.

  "Then walking around the neighborhood, singing funny and classic Easter poems, drinking, eating and getting eggs, sweets and for grownups, alcohol" He explained and I nodded slowly.

  "Okay...but why the Easter whip?"

  He smiled.

"I'll explain it downstairs. I have made you some breakfast" He walked up to me and kissed my nose. "So why don't you change and come down so the food won't get cold hm?" He said with a smile.
_________________________________________