Greenland x Reader: So In Love With You

Greenland x Reader
So In Love With You 

A/n: Hi yes I donno if im back but please read the warnings first.
This is just an experiment because uhhhhhhhhhhh im stressed and dying but heres a fic sorry if you're not into girls.
Its super short and gay sorry.

Warnings: basically a lime, lesbians, it gets kinda kinky, I wrote this on two hours of sleep and a massive migraine, please forgive me

Y/n’s POV (3rd Person POV)

  “I love you…” Y/n cooed, giving Greenland a peck on the cheek.

  “I love you more.” Greenland smiled, kissing y/ns soft lips.

  Y/n let out a sigh of relief.

  “You’re so amazing Gren…” She smiled, nuzzling her neck.

  “Well someones excited tonight.” Gren smirked, gently stroking y/ns h/c hair.

  “Well I haven't seen you in months.”
Y/n replied, moving her head down to the crevice in Greenlands chest. “And you're amazing and beautiful and I loveeeee youuuuu…”

  Greenland chuckled. 

  “Wow n/n, you've had wayyy too much to drink."

  “Pshhhhh I donno what you're talking about.” Y/n giggled as her words slurred slightly. 

  “You're very cute when you get all lovey dovey.” Greenland said, placing another kiss on her partner's lips. 

  “Uhhhhh…” 

  Y/n felt her cheeks grow red and she pressed her face harder into Grens chest.

  “The couch is rather boring… don't you think?” Gren teased.

  “Hmmmm. You're right!” Y/n grinned, lifting up her face and kissing Gren. “I bet I can make it more fun….”

  “Why don't we go into my bedroom?”

  “O-oh… yes…” Y/n blushed.

  “Unless you don't want to of course.”

  Y/n shook her head.

  “I definitely want to go to the bedroom.”

  Y/n got off Greenland and grabbed her hand, dragging her off the couch and into the bedroom, shutting the door behind them. 

  Y/n giggled and shoved Greenland backwards onto the bed, pinning her down with her knee.

  “Oh? You really think you can win that easily?”

  Y/n suddenly felt her stomach turn as she wrestled with Greenland, who was now trying to get on top.

  She laughed and giggled as she and Gren pushed and pulled each other around the bed, y/n let out a grunt as Gren shoved off the bed and onto the wall.

  “Oh? A wall move? Very classy of you Gren-”

  Greenland shoved her mouth to y/ns and held her to the wall.

  Y/n struggled for only a second before feeling Greenland moving her mouth rhythmically to hers.

  A small sigh of pleasure escaped her lips as Gren shoved her tongue into her mouth. 

  She closed her eyes and let everything go all at once.

  All her doubts, worries and fears.

  All that mattered was this moment.

  This heated passionate moment. 

  Y/n moved her hands up to Grens face and pressed hers as close to her own as she possibly could.

  Y/n moaned with excitement when she felt Greenlands hands traveling under her shirt and up to her chest, the touch and the tongue making music for her senses. 

  She leaned forward and the two flopped onto the bed, y/n on top. 

  Her hand moved quickly and with excitement when she felt Greenland unclasp her bra.

  She began pulling the clothes from Grens body as quickly as she could.

  Shirts, pants, bras.

  All on a pile on the floor. 

  Y/n finally pulled her mouth from Greenlands and took huge, gasping breaths, her face grinning, her now bare chest heaving.

  She felt a rush as she felt Greenlands hands trace her body.

  “You’re just as beautiful as ever y/n.” Gren breathed, smiling. 

  Y/n blushed red and tried to suppress a smile.

  Her hands traced their way up to Greenlands face and around the eye patch her partner wore.

  “Y/n…” Greenland frowned, holding
y/ns hand fast.

  Y/n sighed.

  “Please? I want to see you tonight. All of you. Please Gren? For me?”

  Greenland slowly removed her hand, allowing y/n to remove it. 

  Y/n pulled the half white, half red eyepatch from Greenlands face, and pushed away the lock of brown hair that covered it.

  Her finger brushed over the scar that cut its was down her dull, lifeless eye.

  “What happened…?” Y/n whispered, kissing her partner's cheek.

  “World War Two…”

  “You're still beautiful Gren.” Y/n smiled, tossing it aside and pressing her lips back into Grens, slowly grinding her lower half into Grens, pleasure filling up inside her as Greenland let out a small moan. 

  Y/n pulled away for a moment and grinned.

  “And I am soooooo in love with you.”

A/n: I wrote this in 30min.
I am a disgrace to the fandom.