Chapter 23

"What the fuck Jen!" Ashley screamed. I looked at Ashley, I could see the anger in her eyes. "What the fuck did you do Jen?!" I shouted angirly. "She ran her hand up my skirt!" Ashley yelled. We were starting to make a scene, but I was about to create a bigger one. I literally jumped on the table, and grabbed Jen by her shirt. I punched her so hard her nose started bleeding. She punched me back and eventually we were on the floor and she had somehow gotten on top of me. I could see Ashley trying to pull her off me, but then Megan punched Ashley. I flipped me and Jen over to where she was under me, and I punched her, now here lip was busted and she had a bloody nose. She had gotten a few good punches, but only enough to make a bruise on my cheek. I got off her and I pushed Megan away from Ashley. "What the fuck is your problem?! Why the fuck won't you leave us alone?! I shouted pulling Ashley out of the diner.

We got in my car and I zoomed off. I took Ashley home, because her parents had a business meeting that she had to go to and I was about to go to my house to ice my face and head. 

I took the long way home, I needed time to collect myself and I actually enjoyed driving. I enjoyed the freedom that came with it. I loved everything about it.

I found a straight road that was through the woods, and I started speeding. I loved going fast. I was picking up speed fast as my phone rung. I didn't let up I left my foot pressing the gas as hard as I could, and I picked up my phone. "Hello, I just wanted to say goodnight and I love you." Said Ashley on the other line. "Goodnight, and I love-" I heard a big crash and everything went black.