Chapter 2

Finally, school was over and I could go to practice. Practice was a way for me to get away from all problems until they came to practice.
     I was just about kick a goal when Ashley started waving at me, I ignored I and kicked the ball as hard as I could in the goal. She started cheering and ran to me.
     "Good job Dani!" She said excitedly. I looked her giving her a look of confusion.
     "What are you doing?" I asked she gave me a look of confusion much as I had given her earlier.
     "I wanted to see how good you were" she said winking. Then out of nowhere she just hugged me.
     "Get off me" I said before walking away. Coach and of my teammates were looking at me with confusion, but I just shrugged my shoulders, there wasn't much else I could do.
--------------------------------------------------
     Practice ended and I went in the locker room to change, but I decided I wanted more practice so I went out and practiced more. Everyone else was gone, even coach, but I didn't care. I kicked the ball a little to hard and it went out to the bleachers. Before I could get to it, something kicked it to me. I looked up to see it was Ashley.
     "Nice pass." I said. She just gave me a cute smile and took the ball. She gave me a mischievous look and started dribbling the ball. "What are you doing?" I questioned. "Kicking your ass at soccer." I shook my head and took the ball back. "You're not kicking my ass at anything."
     We kept stealing the ball from each other,and not going to lie it was kind of fun. I stole the ball again but this time Ashley slipped on the ball and fell on top of me.
     "What's up?" I said she started to blush and started to get up.
     "Not you, because your on the ground." I smiled and got up.
-------------------------------------------------
     Eventually, it was 6:30 and I had to go home. I walked to my car. It was a black Lamborghini, and before you ask my parents aren't rich my grandfather bought it for me before he passed, but he forgot to write a will so we got nothing except what he gave us when he was alive.
     I could see Ashley car steaming and I went to check it out. "Need help?" I asked. She looked at me and nodded. I looked at the car and realized her motor was dead, like dead as not going to work again.
     "Come on, I'll give you a ride." I said. She nodded once again and I walked her to my car. We both got in and I started the car. She turned on the radio to some girly music, but I immediately turned it off.
     "Hey, I was listening to that!" She exclaimed. I shrugged and she turned it on again. As I went to turn it back off she swatted my hand.
     "Oww, that hurt." I said jokingly. She rolled her eyes. "Don't be a pussy" she said. We both started laughing and eventually it fell silent.
     "Hey, I'm sorry... About getting you in trouble earlier." She said.
     "It's okay Ashley it was my fault, I shouldn't have yelled, I just don't like when people get in my business." She nodded and then we arrived at her place. All we heard was screaming and then a chair fly out the window.