Chapter 19

"Dani, What the fuck are you doing?!" Jen yelled. Jen was my ex, the one that made me the player I am today, well, until Ashley came along. Lucky for us we were under the covers. "Could you get the fuck out?!" I yelled. She looked stunned that I would yell at her. It had been a long time since we had seen each other, because she moved away my sophomore year, and broke my heart. She walked out I threw on my clothes. I walked out shutting the door behind me, so that Ashley could get her clothes back on. "What the fuck do you want Jen?" I asked. "I wanted to see if you wanted to give us another try, I'm moving back and I start school this Monday. I miss you." She said. I could tell she was being sincere, but she broke my heart, and I was in a relationship with an amazing girl. "Get the fuck out of my house, and don't ever talk to me again." I demanded, as she walked to the door. I walked back to my room to see Ashley putting her shoes on. "Where are you going?" I asked. She looked at me and I could see the anger behind her eyes. "Who the fuck was that Dani, I thought maybe you would be able to get away from your bad habits, but I guess not since a random girl just walked in here shocked you were in a relationship!" She yelled tears escaping her eyes. "Babe, it's not like that, look that was Jen, she was my first girlfriend, she broke my heart and moved away sophomore year. She turned me into a player, and then I met you and everything changed, I promise I would never hurt you like that Ashley, please you have to believe me." I explained. She just hugged me, and of course I hugged her back. "I love you Princess." I whispered. She pulled away from me a huge smile on her face before she pulled me into a kiss. "I love you too Dani." She said in between kisses.