Chapter 4

I shrugged my shoulders and climbed into bed with her. I could tell she was cold, but she was under the covers so there wasn't much I could do about it.
     "You look really cold over there, anything I can do?" I said kind of flirty.
    "Promise you won't try anything?" She asked. I nodded and then she scooted up to me. She wanted to cuddle.
     "We have more blankets ya know."
    "I know, but your warmer."
-------------------------------------------------
Eventually I woke up. I could hear a little sound coming from Ashley, but she was still asleep. And then she moaned. I almost died laughing, and then she moaned my name. I was on the floor dying, and I must have been laughing really loud because she woke up.
     "What the fuck are you laughing at Dani?" She said still half asleep.
     "I wonder what you were dreaming, it must have been good if you were moaning my name." I said still dying of laughter. She started blushing and then she hit me.
     "Are you going to give me clothes?" She asked a little embarrassed.
     "Can I watch?" She hit me playfully again. I laughed and handed her the clothes I had picked out the previous night.
     "Turn around."
     "But princess" she gave me a death stare but I laughed and turned around. She tapped me on the shoulder signaling that she was done Andi could turn around. Then she just stared at me.
     "Wanna watch me change princess?"  I asked as she rolled her eyes and turned around. Once we were done we got in my Lamborghini and drove to school.