Chapter 18

Disclaimer: This does contain a sex scene, the whole chapter is a sex scene.
Things got hot real fast and before I knew we were on my bed and she was on top of me. I pulled off her shirt leaving her in her cheerleading skirt, spandex, and a black, lacey bra. Then she began to pull my shirt off leaving me in black pants, boxer shorts, and a gray sports bra. "You look really beautiful right now." I whispered. I could see her blushing. "You look even better." She whispered in my ear, before starting to nibble on it. She planted soft kisses all the way down my Jaw line, down my neck until eventually making it to my breasts. "I think it's about time to lose the bra." She said. I could see the fire in her eyes, the hunger. "I could say the same to you." I said and in one swift moment her bra was unhooked and her breasts exposed. She pulled mine over my head since it was a sports bra and continued to kiss through the crevasse of my boobs, but before she could get to my nipples, I flipped her over to where I was on top and in between her legs. "Babe I can feel you through the spandex you're fucking soaked." I said. She bit her bottom lip and responded, "Maybe you should do something about it then..." I pulled her skirt of her as fast as I could, lucky for me the spandex came off with it. She was dripping. I pulled off my pants and boxers to make her feel more comfortable. I kissed her lips and then started trailing my kisses down much like she had done to me. I sucked on her left nipple, and swirled my tongue around in circles until I heard the most beautiful sound ever. "Dani, stop teasing me!" She shouted. "Baby you're have to be quiet or my parents will hear you." I whispered she nodded. Then I made my way to her right nipple and did what I had done with the left. I trailed kisses until I got to her dripping wet pussy. I started to lick her clit in a circular motion and she started moaning so loud. "Babe, I haven't even started yet..." I said. "God you're so-" Before she could finish I had two fingers pumping in her. I had only been pumping for a minute when she yelled, "Oh my God Dani, don't stop I'm so close!" She moaned and not two seconds later I could feel her walls tighten around my fingers. She finally hit her climax, her juices getting all over my fingers. I lick off my fingers and then I licked up her pussy to clean up the mess I made, and I kissed her on the lips again. Then my door opened...