Chapter 17

I led Ashley to her seat, and pulled it out for her. When she sat in the chair I pushed it towards the table. "So what's for dinner?" I asked. "Your favorite tacos." My mom replied. This earned a few giggles from Ashley. I loved tacos, they were so good. "I can think of a something that taste better than tacos." Ashley whispered to me. This made me blush hardcore. "What was that sweetheart?" Questioned my mom. I froze what was I suppose to tell her. "I was just telling Dani how nice I thought you were." Ashley said, saving my ass from a hella awkward conversation with my parents. I was so grateful for her sometimes, and she didn't even know it, because I'm to big of a pussy to tell her. "So Ashley, tells us a bit about yourself. You know Dani has never brought a girl home." My mom said. It was true I had never brought a girl to my house, especially not to meet my parents. "Dani, has really never brought a girl here?" She questioned. I could see an expression of surprise on her face. My mom shook her head. "Well, I guess I'm special then." She giggled. I swear her laugh was so beautiful. I could listen to it all day and never get bored with it.

Conversations continued on until eventually everyone was done eating. "Hey, mom can Ashley stay the night?" I asked. She nodded and me and Ashley headed up stairs. Ashley had gotten to my room before me so I was stuck shutting my door. As I turned around Ashley pushed me against my door. "What you did tonight, was really sexy." She mumbled. "Oh was it?" I asked. She nodded and started biting her bottom lip. I turned her around to where her back was facing the door. I had my arms on both sides of her. "I'm mad my mom didn't make any dessert, but I would bet you taste better than any dessert." I said going in for a kiss. She put her finger on my lips before I could get to her lips. "She made me a dessert, it's almost 18 years old now." She replied as she removed her finger, and connected our lips.