Chapter 14

I went to Ashley's place so that she could pick up her uniform for cheer. It consisted of a very short skirt that showed off her very toned legs, and a tight tank top which hugged her curves.

"You wanna stop staring and head to your place so you can go get ready?" She asked. I hadn't noticed I was staring until now, but it's whatever now. I nodded and we headed to my car. "When does you car get out of the shop?" I asked. "Monday, why?" She asked. I just shrugged my shoulders. 

We pulled up to my house and went inside. She had gotten in before me because I had to lock my car, so I got a great view of her ass. "Stop staring." She giggled. "Sorry, you just look so hot in your uniform. 

We got to my room and I got out my leather jacket and a solid black t-shirt, with a pair of black pants. Ashley came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist, kissing my neck. "Do you really want to do this before your game, because I guarantee after I'm done you won't be able to stand. "I'll wait till after the game, I mean we will have to celebrate our win tonight some way." She whispered. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had gotten to the game around 6 since Ashley had to practice. I got a greet from every cheerleader, and I could tell Ashley was furious. She just pulled me into a kiss in front of all of them. They all look stunned, but they didn't stop flirting with me.

The game started around 7 or 7:30 and I just watched the cheerleaders, Ashley to be specific. I actually, genuinely had caught feelings for this girl. I guess she's not just some dumb cheerleader.

It was finally half time and Ashley ran off the sidelines to me and gave me the biggest hug ever. "Whats up with you?" I asked. "I don't know, I just really like you, and I have some free time so we can hang out for a minute, after I go and use the restroom." She ran towards the bathroom and I started laughing.

"Nice laugh Sexy." A voice said. I turned around and I saw a blonde haired girl with brown eyes. "You talking to me?" I asked. She nodded. "Who else would I be talking about, you're the only sexy person around." I laughed and then I noticed she was a cheerleader from the other team which was West Oaks. "Sorry, I have a girlfriend, you're barking up the wrong tree." As I was mid sentence, Ashley had come back into the view. "Never stopped me before sexy." The West Oaks cheerleader said before winking, blowing a kiss, and walking off.