Chapter 6

A heated fight broke out between Ashley and Megan. Everyone was crowded around while I tried to break them apart, and the of course the principal had to walk out and see what was happening.
     "You three my office now!" He said angrily.
     "Three?!" I shouted. He nodded and I could tell I was in trouble, but why?
    "Why were you all fighting?" He questioned. I just rolled my eyes. Ashley leaned and whispered
     "I'm sorry I got you in trouble." I just shook my head.
-------------------------------------------------
After a while he let us go we all got three day suspension. I shouldn't have gotten anything I didn't even get to throw a punch. I was so pissed that on my way out I punched the wall until my knuckles started bleeding. Ashley noticed what I was doing and grabbed my hand.
     "Stop, you're going to hurt yourself." She demanded. I walked out to my car and she followed and got in the passenger seat.
     "Want me to take you home?" I asked. She shook her head.
     "I know a bar we can go to I know the owner she'll let us have drinks even though we are underage if wanna." She nodded and I drove us to the bar she got wasted, but I was going to have to drive back so I didn't drink. I was about to go to the bathroom when I got pushed up against the wall...by Ashely?
     "Ashley what are you doing?" I questioned. She leaned in and normally I would let it happen, but I stopped her.
     "Stop Ashley, you're drunk, let me take you home." She slung her arm around my back and I helped her to my car. She got in and I drove her to house and got her some water. I took her to my room and I laid her down on the bed and went to make dinner, because it was already 5:00 pm. She came down stairs after a bit. I made her a plate of spaghetti and she looked at me and smiled.
     "How come you didn't let me kiss you at the bar?" She questioned.
     "I don't kiss drunk people, or straight people for that matter." I replied. She just nodded.
     "I'm going to the practice fields wanna come, I have some clothes you can wear." She nodded and we headed out. Of course I won, but she was a worthy opponent.