Chapter 9

I walked in to chem, and I got a lot of different looks. I honestly didn't know how I felt about the looks, but I liked the ones I was getting from the girls, which was a lower lip bite. As Ashley walked in Megan sat behind me where she would normally sit, which left the seat beside me available. Ashley just rolled her eyes and sat in the seat. About halfway through the lecture Megan leaned to my ear and whispered.

"After this want to go somewhere private?" She asked. I think Ashley heard

it, because she just grabbed my hand. I turned around and shook my head.

"Okay, maybe next time." She said before biting my earlobe. I turned around

once again, looked her in the eyes and said

"Not interested." I turned back around, and she didn't bother me for the rest

of class. I gathered my stuff and started heading to my locker to get my stuff for the next class when a whole group of cheerleaders walked up to me.

"Hey Sexy" one of them said. I shook my head and then just walked away,

they followed me to my next class, but stopped once I got in. Ashley had gotten in the class before me and noticed all the cheerleaders following me.

She leaned forward and whispered in my ear.

"What was that about?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders. I didn't know why they were following me but can't say I didn't like it. I could tell it pissed her off how every girl was all the sudden flirting with me, but what was I supposed to do about it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, it was lunch time, normally I went out, but the cheerleaders dragged me to their table, and not going to lie, Ashley was looking hot today. They all started fighting about who would talk to me, but for some reason I just wanted to talk to Ashley. She was sitting beside me, and I hadn't noticed she was staring at me. I signaled her to follow me and of course all the other cheerleaders did to. Ashley got in my car, since her was still in the shop. Right before I turned on the car, she kissed me which made the cheerleaders mad and confused. After the kiss, I took her to Baskin Robins to get ice cream.